• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

construction photos

Started by George Ackley, October 09, 2010, 07:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Ackley

We did all the work ourselfs and with help from friends

the hole, i decided on a monolithic poor foundation , slab it's 6'' and footers are 40'' deep
18 yards of concrete
,dug by hand thanks to my teenage nephuws. and concreet truck did get the mix to withen 70 feet of the hole lol lotsof wheel darrling lol

the adition is 2 stories high the game room has a 12 finished ceiling and is 18 wide and 14 long
the 2 floor is the new master bed room thats 10 finish ceiling and 29 long by 18 wide

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

HuntnCarve

Heck of a lot of work.  But well worth it in the end George.  You got a place you can be proud of! :congrats:

Dave

Hawks Feather

Footers are 40 inches deep.  With that you can probably park that cement mixer in there and not worry about any damage.

Jerry

HaMeR

Those are some big rooms George!! It all looks good to. Now enjoy it!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

It's great you have family & friends to help out like that.  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Holey maceral!...you plan on having a bunch of kids all of a sudden? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Thats a honking addition George. Did plan room for future trophies?

George Ackley

kids i wish,,, :pout:

Todd My home Is as old as these United States of America it was built in 1700s and is very small , I am guessing that's all they needed back then
it was only 900 sq feet . it also is only 3  small bedroom witch we used for other things.
we wonted the rooms open to uses them as bed rooms again  to have a place for friend coming into Philly to stay .

So if anyone fnf wont's to come see the sights of Philly and your in to history,or just passing though and need to spend as night you  have a free place to vacation  or just rest up

i will make room for critters as i get them the new master bed room has some empty wall  :eyebrow: :biggrin:

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

vvarmitr

Geeze, I thought the log homestead I grew up in was old. :shock2:

George Ackley

vvarmitr

they had to live somewhere before they becameme Homesteader :shrug: