• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cat and dogs

Started by MI VHNTR, September 18, 2020, 06:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

A rare bobcat sighting at camp. The all too often wolf sighting at camp. Lots of predators to say the least.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

pitw

Do ya ever getta see these animals through your own eyes?
I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Quote from: pitw on September 18, 2020, 07:19:05 PM
Do ya ever getta see these animals through your own eyes?

I see a lot of different animals as I go to camp every day. I just can't get to the camera quickly enough to gets pictures every time. I've seen moose, deer, wolf, bobcat, red fox, coyote, hawks, eagles, mink, beaver, and geese and ducks on the pond. I took all of the following pictures.

iphone pics.

Canon camera pics.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

nastygunz

MI VHNTR

Sadly, there’s no moose season here in Michigan. There was supposed to be a moose hunting season, but the MI Department of No Reason planted the wolves here and let them run wild. You already know the end result.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

nastygunz

We have moose and I think they're a little too much for the coyotes to handle ha ha.

pitw

MI VHNTR, thanks for the pics ya took.  Too many people post pics from game cams that have never seen a wild animal and I consider them bogus outdoorsmen.  Unlike you we do have a moose season and I usually get a tag for a cow every other year.  This year it's Donny who gets to feed the family moose and with bad luck Bob got a bull elk draw and Don and I got antlerless elk.   If we shoot all four we is gonna have meat for every meal and snacks too.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I was reading some historical stuff that said Elk and caribou used to be native in Vermont and New Hampshire and were exterminated by market hunting.   They need to bring them back!   The same thing happened to wild turkeys too.

MI VHNTR

Some more pictures.
iphone

Canon camera.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Dang those are nice pics. The ones of the moose in the river drinking are my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 25, 2020, 09:39:12 PM
Dang those are nice pics. The ones of the moose in the river drinking are my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I watched those three moose for over 5 hours one day. They were in the pond at camp.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB