• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Big male for 4 Paws

Started by possumal, June 08, 2014, 07:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Yote Yoda and 4 Paws took a real nice male late today on their first stand.  Called him in to a fresh planted cornfield at about 250 yards, whooping him to a stop at about 100 yds, and putting a permanent stop to him with his JP 223 AR.  He was wearing his summer coat. Second stand, called in a ugly female, and busted her at 125 yds. Mange so no picture. Went to a third stand, called in another, and hit it hard just before dark. Lots of blood but it drug into a thick briar patch. Yote Yoda's  CS-24C did a number on them with a combination of cottontail distress and coyote pup distress on all three stands. Here is a picture of the big male. He would have been a beauty in his winter coat.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

slagmaker

got an interesting reddish color to him.

thanks for taking us along
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Jimbo, I believe you are right.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

JohnP

You folks get some pretty big coyotes.  Are they on Purina or Pedigree?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

possumal

Not sure about that, John P.  I have told people for years that coyotes are equal opportunity diners who will eat your dog's food and maybe your dog.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Dale

Quote from: JohnP on June 11, 2014, 11:47:04 PM
You folks get some pretty big coyotes.  Are they on Purina or Pedigree?

they say our eastern dogs are so big because they crossed with the grey wolf on their way through Canada to the east... they had to go north to get around the Mississippi, and that's where the deed took place...   :shrug:    sounds good to me...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...