• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few tree rats to kick off the season

Started by 3rd Alarm, August 20, 2006, 03:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rd Alarm

Well squirrel season stated last week so I figured I would get the oldest out for a little hunting before school starts this week.  We hunted most of the morning on Saturday and ended up with these three, oh and ya two of them was his :noway:

Thanks for looken!

Scott

Here he is with our take for the morning :yoyo:

CCP

Good mess of tree rats. I love to see kids out hunting and tree rats are a good way to get them out here. Keep up the good work and give him a pat on the back from CCP :yoyo:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

studabaka

Sounds like a nice day. Good looken kid.....must get that from mom  :eyebrow:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

And yet another use for  Reese Lanyards  :biggrin:

I agree with CCP, great way to start em out, and they love it.
Boy does your Squirrel season start early :shck: They still got the pool open here :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Posiedon

Nice job 3rd.   I have only made it out once this year and came home with 2.  Can't wait to get together and hunt this fall.

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

3rd Alarm

Thanks guys, and yes he gets his looks form his mother, actually he doesn't have a lick on me in him, he is my step son and a great kid.  He went on  a few calling stands last year and really seemed to enjoy it, the last stand he was on, we called in a pair that got to close for his liking, but he will get used to that  :wink:

Sorry I haven't been around, my father has been pretty sick in the hospital and I have been very busy with that, he is home now and doing better.

Take care,

Scott

coyotehunter_1

Good going, Scott :congrats:

I'm sure he will always remember the good times spent with you. Plus hunting bushytails is a great way to teach a young sportsman to be woods wise and firearm safe. 

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Ladobe

Great picture.   Hard to not like seeing a smiling youngster with a mess of squirrels.   

Kudo's to Dad's who pass on their hunting tradition.    :congrats:
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus