• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Started by nastygunz, October 23, 2021, 11:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Went up to the camp today in Vermont,  first  thing I noticed was that the big black cherry tree that usually stands in the middle of the yard was cut down and gone!   The camp is isolated  with no close neighbors. When I got home I called the kinfolk and ask them if anybody knew anything about it and they all said no so I have to assume that some son of a bitch chopped the tree down for the wood which is pretty valuable.
    Yet again one of those situations where  you wish you could have caught them in the act  :argh:

Yotehntr

Did you happen to see George there?... betting he did it.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

That must have taken some time. How big was it? Too bad you didn't have some trail cams up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bambam

Hawks Feather

Cherry wood is pricy now and that tree was just there waiting for someone to steal it. I hope you find the SOB that cut it.

nastygunz

Somebodies gunna get a nasty surprise next time they drive past the No Trespassing sign!

P.S. Effers!

coyote101

Well, that's infuriating. :argh: I hate a thief.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

Years ago  my youngest brother who is a salty mountain man logger caught two ladies up there stripping White Birch bark off the trees they said to use for crafts!  after he got done with them I think  they won't be coming back  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

pitw

I'm betting they've come back more than a few times to see him and he just neglected to tell you. :laught17:

I understand your anger and kinda/sorta hope to see a pic of the turds attached to another tree by a rope in future. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Horse whipping is still legal where Im from... :wink: :biggrin: