• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ladner Yellow Blackmouth Cur for sale

Started by possumal, November 16, 2008, 10:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Due to severe back problems I am going through, I am forced to offer my Ladner Yellow Blackmouth Cur female for sale. I cannot give her a fair chance and that is my only reason for selling her. She just turned two years old October 27. She has a docked tail, weighs 49 pounds, and is as beautiful a cur as you will ever see.  She is a proven brood bitch having raised 8 pups last January. She has treed lots of squirrels on her own, and has been exposed to 3 coyotes, and was more than willing to confront them, giving them heck for being in "Her" field.  She is obedient and has a good deal of obedience training. She is so smart that I think she can be trained to do about anything connected to hunting. I will sell her for $300.00 which is puppy price, plus any shipping expenses. I also have a nice 10 ft x 10 ft chain link kennel with a divider wall and two heavy duty boxes that I will sell for $200.00. You can call me at 859-333-3146 if interested. Here is a recent picture of Possum Al's Ladner Sue:

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

That's a beautiful dog and a heck of a deal.   Will make someone happy for sure.  Wish I had a place for her.

possumal

Possum Al's Ladner Sue is sold. A real nice fellow down in Tennessee is the buyer.  Still have the kennel and boxes for sale if anyone wants a real good deal. $200.00 picked up here in Nicholasville, Ky.. I have over $500.00 in same. Here is a picture of the kennels and equipment.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff