• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Flextone's new ECHO

Started by FinsnFur, March 05, 2011, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Man these things must be selling like hotcakes! Everyone is sold out.
I've wondered about them, almost bought one, but continue to watch.
Did someone finally blow the whistle on these other call makers charging 500% mark up and then Flextone sweeps in on a more realistic level to undermine them or what?  :innocentwhistle: :laf:

Averaging $140 buck for these things, loaded with 100 sounds...seriously? And I see Wildlife Technologies has them listed for $116.00 now but you have to back order it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

With the 24 sound Foxpro Spitfire going for $199, the Flextone Echo HD eR1 blows it away with its 100 sounds (90+ are from Wildlife Technologies) and way lower price tag.

They are sold out for a good reason. 

FinsnFur

There's a few guys on Predator Caller Central that have been using them and they've got nothing bad to say about them either.
I'm pretty seriously thinking about picking one up. At WT's sale price of $116 it's like a guy in the market would be crazy not to.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

From Cabelas :

Discussion Thread
Response (Allen J) 03/06/2011 06:53 AM
Dear Valued Customer

Referring to item # 420277, we do not have any in stock in the catalog department right now. I am showing the tentative arrivla date to us of 06-01-11 on this merchandise from the manufacturer. If you want to know stock at a retail store, please give me the store location and I will be happy to check stock at the retail store for you. If you have any other questions please call Cabela's at 800-237-4444 or you can contact us via email or use our online chat option for further assistance.

Have a Great Day !!!
Allen J.
Product Information, Kearney Ne
Customer 03/06/2011 12:41 AM
In a message dated 3/5/2011 11:43:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cabelas@mailnj.custhelp.com writes:
Flextone Echo HD ?...
Flextone Echo HD ?...

nastygunz

According to Flex Tone they will be available in May.

Amy Wallace
865-497-9960 PH
865-497-9961 FAX
www.clinchmtnoutfitters.com
email: amy@clinchmtnoutfitters.com

nastygunz

CODE RED CODE RED !!

So I have a Flextone Echo on the way for $119.00  :yoyo:...how you might ask?...Cabelas, and about 2 hours of phone time...here the 411...if you go on the web site..alot of times stuff is listed as out of stock, back ordered, etc...but that is for the catalogue!!..if you actually look up the individual store numbers and call them..and get an employee who isnt useless, often the store will have the item in stock!!..I called the Maine store..guy didnt have a clue said hed check n call me back...HE NEVER DID, YOU SUCK CABELAS MAINE !!! :argh:...next closest store I call is in Conn. so I call this very helpful fellow named Steve Finch checked said they did not have it but he would check the other stores inventory for me which he did, and told me that RENO,NEVADA, GONZALES, LOUISIANA, GLENDALE,ARIZONA, and BILLINGS, MONTANA, showed the Flextone in stock...I called Billings,Montana, they had 1 unit left, I BOUGHT IT FOR 119.00  :yoyo:...anyone looking for one try the other listed places quick :wink:..and I called the Conn. store back and asked for the CS manager and told them how helpful Steve Finch was and how he hooked me up and was told he would definiteley be commended for his effort, which is good !!

pitw

Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 03:15:31 PM
  I called the Conn. store back and asked for the CS manager and told them how helpful Steve Finch was and how he hooked me up and was told he would definiteley be commended for his effort, which is good !!

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Oh Crap....I emoti-posted...no Im not trying to run my post count up to hit 2000!!... :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

alscalls

Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
Did you call Jimbo?

Dont be a prick or I will join right in...........
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

5 SHOTS

Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 03:15:31 PM
CODE RED CODE RED !!
I called Billings,Montana, they had 1 unit left, I BOUGHT IT FOR 119.00

Thanks, from Glendive, MT.

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

:laf: That was, I say that was your last chance of hope wasnt it Art.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

Billings is only a few hours drive from me. Lots of people around here go shopping down there every month or so.

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

nastygunz

I picked Montana because of that manly outdoors, mountain, hunting image it projects :yoyo: The customer service chick sounded pretty hot...wonder if she was wearing a Stetson... :wo:... :innocentwhistle:

5 SHOTS

Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 10:04:28 PM
wonder if she was wearing a Stetson... :wo:... :innocentwhistle:

She probably only wears it when she is going out after work.  :innocentwhistle: :eyebrow:

nastygunz

Quote from: alscalls on March 06, 2011, 07:29:09 PM
Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
Did you call Jimbo?

Dont be a prick or I will join right in...........

FIRST OFF YOU DONT HAVE TO JOIN RIGHT IN I ALREADY CONSIDER YOU A PRICK, AMONG OTHER THINGS, ALSO AS FAR AS "DID YOU CALL JIMBO?"...I WAS ASKING JIM CHAMPION IF HE CALLED ANY OF THE CABELAS, NOT IF HE CALLED YOU, WHAT A PARANOID MORON !...THERE IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU :readthis:

alscalls

Quote from: nastygunz on March 06, 2011, 07:25:58 PM
Oh Crap....I emoti-posted...no Im not trying to run my post count up to hit 2000!!... :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

REALLY!!!!

I guess I read it wrong then you P.O.S.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Relax Mr Collins, not everyone is out to get you. It's mainly just me.

You know what happens when you wrongly accuse someone. It makes you look like a..... :doh2:   nevermind...I'm too late.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers