• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mindtrap and Daily Trivia questions

Started by LORDDAL, November 19, 2009, 04:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

LORDDAL

correct NASA but that one was just to make jimbo really think LOL  :biggrin:

6# How far can a dog run into the woods ?
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

LORDDAL

Correct Barry

7# The maker doesn't want it, the buyer doesn't use it, and the user doesn't see it what is it ?
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

LORDDAL

correct slagmaker :yoyo:

8# What five letter word does every Harvard graduate pronounce wrong ?

slagmaker

LORDDAL

Quote from: slagmaker on November 20, 2009, 07:28:11 PM
Too easy LORDDAL

wrong
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: never know jimbo may have missed that one  :roflmao: :roflmao:

LORDDAL

one for you military buffs

9# What is a military contractor referring to when talking about a "manually powered fastener-driving impact device"?

Bonus point question

BS# In a military contract, what item is referred to as a "portable, hand-held communications inscriber "?

weedwalker

slagmaker

HaMeR

pencil

I guess I should let Bop and Jim try to answer some of these

LORDDAL

close enough for government work  :yoyo:
sports
10# Who became the first pitcher to win four consecutive Cy Young Awards?

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: @ HaMeR!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

LORDDAL

Quote from: msmith on November 20, 2009, 10:07:52 PM
Greg Maddux
Correct  :yoyo:  k last one for the weekend will be back sunday night with more ????s
MOVIE TRIVIA
11# What film's D-Day landing was so real the Department of Veterans Affairs set up an 800 number to assist vets experiencing flashbacks?

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

LORDDAL

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori