• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase North Bay Game Calls...By Stephen Steffy

Started by Coulter, April 01, 2010, 08:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I almost missed this one with ya Todd.   

Didnt know we were the same age Steve, great read bud !!!   :yoyo:

KySongDog

Excellent write up, Steve!   You make some fine looking calls for sure.   :congrats:

Coulter

Thank you Todd, Vic and Semp.

Todd...my son, Tyler, did turn the one call. I guess I never posted a pic of the finished call did I? He marks his with TS for Tyler Steffy. He is awfully proud of that call. Now I have to get him out and use it. I'll get him back in the shop again when I get a bit of free time.

38 years young Vic...There's still some life left in this body :yoyo:

Steve

coyote101

Post a picture of Tyler's call please Steve, I'd like to see it. Did you make the basket in the first picture?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

Pat...I will get a pic of Ty's call and some other family pics when I get back Monday night or Tuesday. I'm waiting for my ride for a 3 day backpacking trip right now. See ya guys in a few days...

Steve

Coulter

Okay...I finally have a little time to get some of those family pics posted up. Oh and Pat, I did not make the packbasket. I bought it at a trappers rendezvous. Its tough to find a good one these days.

My oldest daughter Deanna off on her first semester of college at Grove City. (and her devious little brother in the background)

The better half...(or so I'm told) Michelle and myself flanking Deanna...Looks like I should run a few laps. :wo:

My 8 year old son Tyler (Tydle Wave :iroll:)

A little baseball practice with Tyler and his "old man"

My 16 year old Daughter Tori and her first surfing lesson...looks like fun.

Ummmm...maybe not.

And the family wouldn't be complete if we didn't include Baylee...

She has really grown up...

And lastly,
here is a good one for Vic...the crew watching the Mariners pound the Indians...

coyote101

You have a beautiful family Steve. One in college and two on the way, wow! I see on the other post that Tyler did a great job on the call. I have made several baskets, but I never tried anything as big as a packbasket.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Very nice!!  I have always admired you calls!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Coulter

Pat...if you ever make a pack basket you'll have to let me know. I'm gonna be needing another in the next season or two. Like I said, a good one is hard to find.

Thank you Jim...

pitw

Wow Steve you must know about everyone :bowingsmilie:.  Up here where I am we know them all at a ball game :innocentwhistle:.  That looked like a good time too. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

trappinjohn

Awesome Write up Steve!!  Well done.   :congrats:
You should be proud, that's a beautiful family.

I had the pleasure of hearing Steve play one of his distress calls hunting bobcat a couple winters ago.  They sound as good as they look!

Coulter

Thanks John...we are going to have to get together this fall for another round with the cats and maybe even some coyotes. Looking forward to hunting again.

Barry...you must be thinking of my wife. I can't take that woman anywhere without her running into somebody she knows :doh2:

dog dropper

amazing call Steve :yoyo: :highclap: Do you go to ball games often? I would have loved to be there, looks like you guys were having lot's of fun.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

Coulter

No, we only go to see the Mariners Play once a year or so when they go to Cleveland. That is plenty for us...Major league games cost an awful lot to take a family of 5 too. They are a lot fun though...especially when your team is beating the home team :hahaha:

Steve

weedwalker

Great write up Steve. And you have a great looking family too.

msmith

Great write up and some dandy looking calls too!

We'll have to talk about that Mariners/Indians thing sometime. Perhaps I can convince you better.  :wink:  :biggrin:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Coulter

That ain't gonna happen Mike...my older daughter, the one with the neon green Indians jersey on, is an Indians fan. I think she just does it to spite me though :noway: It's Mariners or nothing for me...even if they do suck again this year.

Steve

HaMeR

There were 22 entrants in this months contest.  :yoyo: :yoyo:  So me being the math wiz that I am I would say that gives everybody an equal chance since there were only 22 names in the hat.  :eyebrow:  That also means that if you didn't win then your odds of winning weren't as good as  :readthis:

The man who reigns BITE ME's down on the FnF crowd like Twinkies thru a handful of chubby little fingers!!

CONGRATULATIONS BOPEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

That was a good pull there Bop and congrats on getting a fine looking call :yoyo:.  Thank you Steve and FnF for being good people :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Congratulations Bop and thanks go to Steve.

Jerry