• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

illegal immigrant

Started by Todd Rahm, August 18, 2007, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

What more needs to be said................put up the damn wall already.  :rolleye:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20336798/

FinsnFur

Holy cow  :rolleye: What the heck is going on in this country
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

well in a way I agree the border needs closed ....BUT.... who is gonna replace the ones that are workin ?

MI VHNTR

How about LEGAL immigrants and current US citizens? MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

KySongDog

My solution is to put Marines on the Mexican border spaced 100 yards apart with M-60's and shoot to kill orders.

The flow of illegals would dry up in a big hurry.   

But then, some people think I am a little bit extreme.   :shrug:

Todd Rahm

Quotewho is gonna replace the ones that are workin

Those on welfare.  :biggrin: Don't get me wrong welfare helps out some but the loop holes allow most to leach, and stay home while doing it.  :rolleye:

QuoteHow about LEGAL immigrants and current US citizens?

Nothing wrong with LEGAL or CURRENT. In this unfortunate case though, one was a Legal immigrant.

Todd Rahm

bowjunkie

Quote from: MI VHNTR on August 18, 2007, 08:56:11 PM

I shouldn't get inta this at all but show me a current US citizen that is willing to pick vegetables all day in the heat for 10 bucks an hr and I'll kiss yer butt

good read Todd ya the system needs fixed but if theres no one left to work in agriculture y'all better have DEEP pockets cuz food is gonna skyrocket a simple solution would be take away the "cookie" jar that some live on and give the "illegals that are hard working a permit to keep workin "at the place they are employed" not a pass to go fine any job but where they are currently workin and close the dang border

ok I'll get off the soapbox now

GSD102

I started in Heavy construction(Laborer for a Block crew) at the age of 18 for 5.50 an hour. I busted my @$$ till I was making 17.50 an hr(Master Mason)I'm talking about 120 degrees on the concrete Florida August 8-10 hr 6 days a week. :noway:

These immigrants are running from there country! Not standing and fighting for a change and that in itself tells you what kind of people they are. You die for what you believe in not run to an easier way out!! :argh:
If all Americans remembered what makes us American we wouldn't be letting the political B.S. getting in the way of enforcing the laws that are in place and we'd take the tax tit out of there mouth and drive there lazy a$$Es back to their mud huts and tell them call us when they can TRUELLY contribute.
Or take over Mexico completely and tax them all right were they stand. Then they can have medicare and food stamps.
On the fair note I've seen Americans draining our system too.

Greenside

More than likely this is what they are dealing with. Not your average tomato pickers!  Real Bad Guys!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7244879/site/newsweek/

GSD102

Quote from: Greenside on August 21, 2007, 02:13:05 PM
More than likely this is what they are dealing with. Not your average tomato pickers!  Real Bad Guys!
I didn't mean to rant, it's just that some Americans are making it ease for these kinda of people to live in our nation. They have gone as for as leaving food and water stations out in the desert to help them get over the boarders :madd:
If they can't respect there country enough to change it, what on earth are they going to do here? The truth is self evident.

Todd Rahm

Your not ranting, and Green hits another side to the problem.

Green,

I thought the exact same thing when I fist read it, and when I saw ya linked, my gut knew what it was. I have studied more thne my share of stuff on the fellas, and even had one show up at my place of employment and he was promply shipped back.  :biggrin:

bowjunkie

:roflmao: "even had one show up at my place of employment and he was promply shipped back"

man I didn't think they had migrated that far  :wink:

MI VHNTR

Quote from: bowjunkie on August 20, 2007, 11:06:16 PM

I shouldn't get inta this at all but show me a current US citizen that is willing to pick vegetables all day in the heat for 10 bucks an hr and I'll kiss yer butt

You make it sound like all Americans are too lazy to work. Please don't paint all American workers with so broad a brush. It just isn't right.  MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

bowjunkie

Quote from: MI VHNTR on August 21, 2007, 09:33:09 PM
Quote from: bowjunkie on August 20, 2007, 11:06:16 PM

You make it sound like all Americans are too lazy to work. Please don't paint all American workers with so broad a brush. It just isn't right.  MI VHNTR

I don't mean to make it sound like all Americans arre to lazy to work but I tell ya alot of em can't handle a long week farming and if ten bucks an hr sounds cheap help get the American Farmer a decent paycheck and they would gladly pay double that ...farming isn't a way to make a living anymore its a way of life ...sad that there are so few anymore to support the entire country something like 2 % of americans are farmers nowdays yet we feed the entire nation

weedwalker

[/quote]
If they can't respect there country enough to change it, what on earth are they going to do here?
[/quote]

It's easier for them to come here and get our govt to make us change to accept them. All this PC feel good crap is ruining our country. :rolleye:

NASA

Of the estimated 20 million illegal aliens currently in the U.S., less than 10% are employed as farmworkers.  And do you think all the rest are mowing lawns or washing cars?  Not hardly.  Only about 12% are engaged in that activity, and then only on a temporary basis.  As soon as they can get attached to the welfare tit, they no longer have the motivation, or need, to work as a day laborer.  I have no sympathy for illegals.