• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

ORION 2014 LBL Calls

Started by Orion, December 21, 2013, 06:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

From what I was told the 2013 LBL calls were a hit at the event.  All I know is all of the calls sold fast on Friday night.  I am working on the 2014 calls, they will be made from Osage Orange with laser engraving.  I made 20 for 2013 so plan to make 30 for 2014.  Below is a pic of one the finished calls.  Calls will be $20 each.  I will reserved calls by if you post that you want one, prepayment is an option but not required.
Thanks,
Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

linemansteve

I'll take one,  Linemansteve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

weedwalker

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

Orion

Copy all and thanks!  Happy New Year!

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

If you would like to prepay with paypal send to DGGGMY@aol.com  $20 per call.

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

straycat

I'll take one as well.  Thanks,Joel
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

kyfuzzyface

Put me down for one also Doug.
Fuzzy

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

I hope there will be few extra ones.  I expect my buddy Jon will be interested in one??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Orion

There should be a few extras for anyone who wants one at the hunt.  Any left over will be put up for sale here after the hunt.  THANKS Guys and hope you have a great time...  Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

slagmaker

heck i just want to be able to go.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Orion

I all ready posted over on the LBL hunt thread but to cover all the bases...

"Sorry to hear about the hunt being cancelled.  I mailed all the LBL calls to Kyfuzzyface and they arrived at his house today.  :pout:  If you paid for a call send me a PM with your address and I will mail them next week after I get the calls back.  If you planned on buying one at the hunt and still want one send me a PM.  Price is $20 for one or $35 for two.  + $2 shipping."

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com