• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL hunt 2015

Started by KySongDog, October 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

Richard sorry to hear you cant make it! Will see you next yr, lifes to short to spend it only working before you know it you will be to old to enjoy it.  Let me know if i can help with the sat night get together who ever is in charge this yr.

slagmaker

I know how ya feel Richard. I was looking forward to going this year but work denied my vacation days. i thought for sure i was gona be able to go.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

linemansteve

I think Riverboss and Frogman can handle the Saturday night chores, what time and what are we eating? :alscalls:  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

riverboss

What ever riad kill i can find on the way!!!

riverboss

We definatly need Pats help. Hes done it before but i will do what evers needed.

Alpha1

Hey guys, I plan on being there this season and bringing a couple others with me. I'm certain most of you will not remember me. I've been on this hunt numerous times since it began and I know I will remember some of you once I see you again and vise versa!

I wish Richard was going to make it this year, he always breaths life into the entire hunt and I always listen to his stories and advice; hopefully next year! I sure hope those Ol' Song Dogs will respond this year, as most of you said and I agree last year was about as slow as I've seen it. It seems those dogs start smelling that Chili, Jambalaya and other great dishes smelling up the camp they know we will want them lying around the camp joining us for discussion on how they ended up there.

See you all soon and if you would riverboss put us down for three of those calls; thanks!

Alpha1       

slagmaker

I know my cousin Darrin is going to the LBL and taking his boy Cody.

Pat you have a PM.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Alpha 1 you will have to let Orion know if you need calls so he can make them.

Orion

Looks like there are 7 of the 10 2015 calls spoken for that I will have ready.  Is there any one that is going that would like to take the calls to the hunt and collect the $$.  You can prepay with paypal using dgggmy@aol.com.  I can mail the calls On Wed this week to make sure there is plenty of time to get there.  KyFuzzyface has done the call delivery at the past hunts and appreciated the help from him.  Sorry to hear he can not make it this year.

Thanks -
Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

riverboss

Hey Orion  i count 10 sold.  How are  you going to get them there?

Orion

Riverboss - OK I missed the three for Alpha1.  I saw your comment to him but did not see that he asked for 3 in his original post.  The preferred method to get the calls to the hunt is to mail them USPS to someone who is going or I call mail them to each person separately and add the cost for shipping.  You guys let me know.  OBTW I can make some more if needed but  they would be delivered after the hunt.

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

You can send the calls to me if you want Doug. I'll see that they get to the guys that ordered them.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Orion

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

riverboss

Thanks Pat see you in a few days.

Frogman

I would be honored to help with the Saturday evening get together. 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

Jim i feel like weve been asked to host the grammys!! I will bring my tux! What color is your evening gown!!!! LOL!!!![emoji28]

msmith

Well... I was going to tag along with Frogman this year. However; Some family matters seem to have gotten in the way, so it doesn't look like I will make it. There is still a slim chance, but not likely. Too bad as it has been a while since I have been there. I was looking forward to it once again. You guys have fun.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Frogman

msmith,
Please let me know if you can make it ASAP.  Jon can't come and the other guy I thought might be able to go also can not make it. 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

weedwalker

This has turned into a bad year altogether for people that can't make it. :sad:

riverboss

Yea it looks like it will be a small group of regulars. But im sure there will be some others there that havent sighned up.
It should be good the weather looks to be great for hunting.