• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My hunting pals

Started by misfire, June 23, 2008, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

The first one is my 3yoa "Stonewall". This year will mark his third year and he is a retrieving machine

This one is in training, he is 8 months now, but when these pictures were taken he was 3 months

#1700 God's Speed my brother

Bopeye

Good looking dogs you have misfire. Stonewall is beautiful.
My wife has a black lab pup that looks just like that other little joker.  :eyebrownod:

Welcome to the site.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silencer

misfire

Thanks guys. I have four of them. My oldest is 10 and she will see VERY limited action this year, just the early goose and teal season, but her joints dont hold up as well as they used too. The drive is still there though

She retreived the first duck I ever killed. I also have a 2yoa chocolate that is dumber than a box of rocks. Sitting beside him I can feel my IQ drop 30 points ( and it isnt that high to begin with :roflmao:). But he is a loving dog and keeps my wife company while the rest of us are out in the blinds.

LORDDAL

I also have a 2yoa chocolate that is dumber than a box of rocks. Sitting beside him I can feel my IQ drop 30 points   thats ok my 2 yo black labs almost as bad and he is afraid of the water but hes a good watchdog got to love them labs
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

misfire

Well, me and the youngest are about to have a Come to Jesus meeting real soon, and the moderator over that  meetimg will be the eCollar :laf: I do believe he will be the first dog that I have ever force fetched :madd:

iahntr

^^  :laf: :laf:
Very nice lookin dogs, and great pics.
Thanks for sharin em with us.
Scott
Scott

FinsnFur

Awesome pictures :yoyo:
Welcome to the board by the way :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: misfire on June 23, 2008, 05:27:38 PM
I also have a 2yoa chocolate that is dumber than a box of rocks. Sitting beside him I can feel my IQ drop 30 points ( and it isnt that high to begin with :roflmao:).

That's exactly how I feel about my wife's dog.  :roflmao:
I needed that laugh, thank you very much.
BTW, if you are worried about sitting by things that drop your IQ then don't set by me or Hamer.  :biggrin: :wink:

DirtyDog

Quote from: Bopeye on June 23, 2008, 11:10:46 PM
BTW, if you are worried about sitting by things that drop your IQ then don't set by me or Hamer.  :biggrin: :wink:

Hey now......I resemble that remark too!  :eyebrownod:

Bopeye

Quote from: DirtyDog on June 24, 2008, 05:00:02 AM
Quote from: Bopeye on June 23, 2008, 11:10:46 PM

Hey now......I resemble that remark too!  :eyebrownod:

My goodness... :doh2: :doh2: How could I have forgotten you Joe.  :eyebrownod:

misfire

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 23, 2008, 08:22:20 PM
Awesome pictures :yoyo:
Welcome to the board by the way :wink:

Thanks for the welcome.
Guys,
Where I work, that is a common occurence. I like to think of it as job security :eyebrownod: