• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Looks like an ATF sting operation to me !

Started by securpro, January 08, 2010, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

:wo: I first saw this add about 2 months ago on swap giant and thought it seemed a little strange, take a look and see what you think....... I you were to ask me I'd say it was a SETUP for a real bad day! :rolleye:

http://www.swapgiant.com/528/posts/50_Sporting_Goods/235_Firearms_Ammo_Accessories/12983_i_have_a_complete_rock_river_lower_it_has_a_6_position_stock_and_a_houge_pistol_grip_i_also_have_a.html

since I originally saw this add I have noticed similar adds on craigslist also, I just wonder if people dont realize what they are trying to or if is ATF up to no good or maybe I'm just paranoid  :nono:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

I dont about a sting, but just by the looks of the website itself I'd be scared to buy sell or swap so much as a thought on there. :laf:

It looks like 4th grade computer class assignment.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Whoa!   That ad I read is completely illegal.  "rock river lower with a 3 round burst trigger group"  for swap, trade, sell.   :nono:   This ad is all about selling an illegal machine gun.   And the last I looked the ATF frowns heavily on that.   :eyebrownod:

CCP

Quotei have a complete rock river lower. it has a 6 position stock and a houge pistol grip. i also have a petagon tack light, a tango down rail cover fot the pressure switch, utg front flip up sight,ergo grips rail covers, 40 rounds of pmc ammo, a laser with barrel mount and a 3 round burst trigger group. dont ask me what i want for them jusy throw me an offer

Quotemight even trade for a mossberg 500. i might have some money in on the deal.

Yeap If I trade him a Mossberg 500 shotgun for that he dang well better throw in some money on the deal. I would need some extra money on hand for bail.  :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

QuoteWhat's ATF

It's a convenience store chain here in Alabama they sell Alcohol.Tobacco and Firearms.   :wink:

On a serious side it is a federal agency here in the states Alcohol.Tobacco,Firearms. They enforce the laws pertaining to these areas.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

securpro

Quote from: pitw on January 09, 2010, 08:10:27 AM
What's ATF  :shrug:.

:doh2: ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) you know the group that was responsible for sting operations like WACO and Ruby Ridge.... The same group that killed Randy Weavers wife and son because he sawed off a shotgun barrel.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

pitw

Thanks guys.  You fellows sown south of me got more lettered groups than I can keep up with. :whew:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

Quote from: pitw on January 09, 2010, 08:44:53 AM
Thanks guys.  You fellows sown south of me got more lettered groups than I can keep up with. :whew:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yes we do and most of them should end with the initials "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" because that's about all they do to the hardworking american.  :wink:

BTW, do not touch that item. If it isn't a sting, they are at least watching it very closely.  :eyebrownod:

When I sold one of my AR's, I got a phone call from a guy wanting to know if it was full auto or if it could be made full auto. I said no and he persisted that if it was he would make it worth my while. I again told him it wasn't, the whole time I was getting a weird vibe from this guy. He started again on the auto thing and I just said, "Look man, it's not, so leave me alone your crazy dick", and hung up. I don't know if he was TBI, ATF, local, state, but whatever he was I didn't like it one bit.  :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Ya know a 3-round burst trigger group will not fit into a rock river lower. At least not without some major dremmel and welder work. Somethings fishy in Hamilton Co. Ohio. :innocentwhistle:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyotehunter_1

:confused: Either the seller doesn’t know what they have/or are talking about or….

Buy into it and soon there will be a loud knocking on your door... where you will find a bunch of gentlemen dressed in TAC gear...  then after you recover from their little house warming party the next thing you will hear: You have the right to an attorney…  if you can’t afford an attorney one will be appointed for you…  anything you say can and will be used against you...  

:doh2:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com