• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Poll: VP Important ??

Started by FOsteology, August 21, 2010, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

If we are looking at whether a VP can help get a candidate elected, I think it has a big impact. Candidates seem to select their VP based on the votes they can bring as opposed to their ability to do the job.

Of course, I think the job is nothing more than a place holder - simply there in the event the President dies in office. But, that also depends on the President. I think a good President would select a capable VP who will act as his right-hand man. The VP should be a close adviser, someone whom the POTUS trusts and respects.

What sayeth you?

pitw

I say "What the [L] is a potus" :confused:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Quote from: pitw on August 21, 2010, 06:52:39 PM

Acronym for President of the United States

pitw

Oh man I'm glad I didn't type what I thought for once. :yahoo:  In that case I won't screw with the poll any as we all no most polls are so reflective of what is really happening. :nono:

Carolina Coyote

My personal opinion non of the descriptions fit our present VP.  :innocentwhistle: cc

JohnP

The only time the VP candidate influenced my vote was the last election.  I voted for McAmnesty, otherwise known as McCain in hopes that he would croak off in office and Sarah would take over. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

CCP

QuoteThe only time the VP candidate influenced my vote was the last election.  I voted for McAmnesty, otherwise known as McCain in hopes that he would croak off in office and Sarah would take over.

+1 I did the same as John with the same motive.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

Quote from: pitw on August 21, 2010, 06:52:39 PM

Pissing in the wind          :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Hidehunter

Quote from: CCP on August 22, 2010, 07:04:23 PM
QuoteThe only time the VP candidate influenced my vote was the last election.  I voted for McAmnesty, otherwise known as McCain in hopes that he would croak off in office and Sarah would take over.

+1 I did the same as John with the same motive.

I think alot of people did this.  I was one of them myself.
Denver