• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A Test Ride and some Pictures

Started by Tikaani, February 01, 2011, 11:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

I rigged up the new snowmachine with all it's gear and cargo box the way I wanted.   Took it for a short ride to test it out and insure there will be no issues when I go out on a long trip.  Put fifty miles on her with no problems.  Saw a few moose and had a great sunrise.

Hunt Hard, Die Tired
John

Sunrise over the White Mountains

Sawtooth Mountain

This is one of two calves I found (this years)  Their mother was no where to be found and their chances of making it are very slim, if not by wolves the bears in spring will be their next problem

Came up on this cow, she has obviously had a run in with something, possibly a wolf (vertical scar center of rib cage)

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

pitw

Good to see you were up by noon for that sunrise  :innocentwhistle:.  Excellent pics again, John :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Well wheres the pics of the sled mod? I might need to steal an idea or two.  :innocentwhistle:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Nice pics John! Thanks for sharing. and the sled?
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

pitw

John those moose look to have a bit lighter brown coats than the ones around here :shrug:.  I know when I'm closer to them they always look less dark but them look really tan.  Did you ever look into what the Russians use for snow machines?
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Those are great images and we would probably all like to be there to see the sights.  To make us feel better, what was the temp when you left for your ride?

Jerry

bambam

shaddragger

Nice pics, John! Where's the sled photos? I need to make some new adaptations to the ATV !
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

iahntr

Scott