• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Found a new place to spend my time.

Started by pitw, February 20, 2011, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 20, 2011, 09:17:13 PM
:alscalls:
Good luck with that

Thought you might enjoy it. :laf:  I was looking for foxfire books on google and this dab thing came up :confused:.  First thing I read was hacking which immediately made me think of geeks :innocentwhistle:.

slagmaker

I was gona send you a FoxFire book but Pat beat me to it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: slagmaker on February 20, 2011, 11:07:55 PM
I was gona send you a FoxFire book but Pat beat me to it.

Slag I thought of you and Darrin many times while reading the book Pat sent.  I kinda/sorta needed your input to interpret some of the stories :whew:.  Funny thing is as I found the topic of this thread I also somehow managed to download book 4 onto my coputer :shrug:.  Now I gotta leave the dab computer running until I figure out how to save it to a disk or something. :doh2:   Them books are unbelievably good reading.

WldWldWest

Which ones have you read Barry? I dont have the complete set but I have a bunch of em. I'll be glad to send em to ya if ya figure out which one's ya wanna read!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

slagmaker

If ya really want the whole set (14 BOOKS IN ALL) they have them on Amazon.com I think a set runs about $150 American. It could be more I dont remember.

You are correct they are very good reading. Some of the stories will draw ya in and keep you there till your done rereading them.

As a side note the copy you were supposed to get was given to straycat and it had the names of all the attnedies of the door prize drawing written in the front cover
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: WldWldWest on February 21, 2011, 08:20:53 AM
Which ones have you read Barry? I dont have the complete set but I have a bunch of em. I'll be glad to send em to ya if ya figure out which one's ya wanna read!

Doug I can't tell you how much I appreciate that :bowingsmilie:.  I'm researching the books along with other dumb stuff that comes with me being on the net :innocentwhistle:.  I'll be coming to the LBL again some year and I would pick them up there from you if possible.  Then it would only cost one way shipping :wink:.  I can't believe I've never saw these books before as there are some 9 million in print :readthis:.

Hawks Feather

Barry,

I have only read a couple of the books, but they have some really neat information in them.  Stuff like how to butcher your own animals and other neat things like that.   :sick2:   They don't show how to do it with front end loaders as lifts so that might be a problem.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on February 21, 2011, 10:46:55 AM
Barry,
They don't show how to do it with front end loaders as lifts so that might be a problem.
Jerry

:alscalls: :alscalls:
Someone would have to read it to him anyway Jerry
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I don't have the whole set, but I do have several of the Foxfire books. Pretty good stuff. I love the no nonsense way they are written and the abundance of short stories and interviews they contain.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free