• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Call set of my best predator calls for Cypress

Started by ninthinning, August 28, 2007, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninthinning

Here is a set of my best predator calls for Brian and family.  Buffalo horn howler with hand made ivory tone board, this may be the best call I have built to date.  Hog fang open reed with howling coyote scrimshaw.  Mini-howler with perfect pitch and clear crisp sound.  Bloodwood two piece that uses JC reeds,  tuned jack rabbit in distress.  Calls are on an excellent lanyard.  This auction will run until Sunday September 9th 10:00 PM EST.

Good luck
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

keekee

iahntr

Scott

ninthinning

Thanks for the exciting bidding!  Auction end tomorrow night.
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

ninthinning

iahntr,
Congratulations and thank you for your generous winning bid.  Let's use the fnf trust account for this transaction.  Contact Jjim for information.  PM me you address and I'll get the calls off to you. Keekee, Arkyyoter, bnccont, and awh Thank you all for the spirited bidding!
9th

CypressSlough

Thanks for bidding guys. I appreciate the support.

Ninth, I can't tell you how much we appreciate your generousity. You went above and beyond with the donation.

Thank you,

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

Transaction complete and payment has been made to Cypresslough.

I too would like to thank you all for the comradry and support were showing this member and each other here.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com