• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Funny electronic caller stories.

Started by nastygunz, October 17, 2009, 09:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Ive had a few chances to have some fun with my FX3 caller, one being today...Im set up on the edge of a field in a blind with my FX3 out crow hunting...rarely ever see anyone where I was hunting...way across the field I see 3 young fellas walking with shotguns...near the river so I figure they are either duck or squirrel hunting...well I couldnt resist I hit the caller on female coyote welcome howl....frickin funny..they stopped dead in their tracks....froze....looking in all directions...then finally started walking off again...I almost hit em again but I didnt want em coming over n busting my spread...In the same area last year I hit 2 mountain bikers with the pack of 4 coyotes howling...they HAULED ASS out of there... :roflmao:...anybody else ever pull any tricks like that with their callers?

MI VHNTR

I've used my CS-24 to make my neighbors take their freaking barking dogs in the house. They put the dogs out at night and let them bark incessantly. I play the coyote interrogation howls and they run out of the house hollering and get the dogs. Then,  they run back inside and  turn on all of the outside lights.  They're too stupid to figure it out as it's worked several times. MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

I've walked into the frozen river bottoms here and set up only to find out there's a couple duck hunters 100 yards away from me setting in a homemade blind.
Boy that ticks me off. :mad3:

I intentionally loaded AC/DC's Back in Black for those occasions. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

I've thought about loading a couple voice recordings on mine to use. Like "go away, I'm hunting", Or "HEY!! You doin any good over there?" :laf:

5 SHOTS

I got back from lunch early one day and put my caller in a corner right on top of some parts, in plain sight.  :innocentwhistle: After a few hours I was working just outside the door and could see everything inside. I started "kitten distress".  :hahaha: All the guys started looking for a kitten. Every time someone would move in the direction of the caller I would pause. After about 15 minutes one of the mechanics was near the caller and I played "turkey gobble". Everyone had a big laugh. :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

alscalls

Halloween is coming...... :biggrin: ........they come in real handy for that..... :eyebrownod:
I would love to find a good recording of a drug raid and set it in front of some houses just to see who flushes and runs ..... :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

I put mine in a gals office at work and let er rip with the Minaska boar coon fight n she almost jumped through the ceiling, then she took my caller and locked it in her desk in revenge  :huh:...I had to do some serious negotiation to get it back... :biggrin:

LORDDAL

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 18, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
I've walked into the frozen river bottoms here and set up only to find out there's a couple duck hunters 100 yards away from me setting in a homemade blind.
Boy that ticks me off. :mad3:

I intentionally loaded AC/DC's Back in Black for those occasions. :yoyo:
you should change your Music selection there Jimbo load it up with Paint It Black cause if they know anything about Nam movies thats whats always blastin as the Big Green Machines come surfin the treetops
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

KySongDog

The lone wolf howl on the Minaska will make the hair on your neck stand up.   I hook the M1 up to a TOA speaker, hide it in the woods behind the house and let 'er rip when the kids come by on Halloween.    :laf:

THO Game Calls

One mile off the closet mountain bike trail, early fall this year.    Dick and Jane come peddling down the game trail I was set up off of.   That's a big no no in the state park.   I guess they missed the signs that said Stay On The Marked Trails or Stay Home that the park puts up.    About the time they got 20 yards from me, I hit a good long howl on my BradH howler, and then stood up in my ghilie suit.   Dick went over the handle bars he tried to stop so fast and Jane ran him over and did a crash and burn right on top of him.   I just stood there.   Never said a word.  They left the area post haste, and I have not seen ANYONE on that trail since.     

Not an e caller, but it sure did the trick that morning.
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results