• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

DD and me, hammer time !!! ( pic heavy )

Started by Silencer, August 11, 2010, 09:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Best day of summer for me, I love to watch DD catch fish, the excitment and smiles, and woot hooting, nothing can top that. 

Devon got the "bass" thumb

Silencer

Silencer

Silencer

Silencer

We were gonna keep a few for lunch then changed our mind.   Had brunch and goodies in a cooler, was a morning well shared with my boy. 

pitw

Vic the only way that could have been better to my way of thinking was if I had got to come along physically  :yoyo: :yoyo:.  I like the fog cause it just makes it seem more quiet :shrug:.  Glad you had the time to enjoy with your boy :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Did you seriously catch that bluegill on that crankbait?

Sure looked like a good day to be fishing with that low overcast fog like that.
You guys did some haulin :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: Silencer on August 11, 2010, 09:03:25 AM
Best day of summer for me, I love to watch DD catch fish, the excitment and smiles, and woot hooting, nothing can top that. 

Looks like a wonderful time with your son Vic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Silencer

was a great time, thanks guys.   Jim, he did catch that with the crank, thats the same place I got one on my bass spinner bait a few weeks ago. 

possumal

You just can't beat those good times with the little fellers and gals.  Kudos to you.  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

iahntr

Scott

Dave

That does look like a great day. 
Devon looks like a heck of a fisherman!

Okanagan

Quote from: Dave on August 29, 2010, 01:11:26 PM
That does look like a great day. 
Devon looks like a heck of a fisherman!

Ditto to that!  Golly I'm envious to be able to fish with your son that way.   Way to go!

Silencer

Thanks, he does all his own casting and reeling in, I just take it off the lure for him so he dont get hooked with the trebles.   He kept up with me pretty good that day !!

Tikaani

Sorry I missed this, I was in for surgery at the time.  Always like to see the young ones getting out there and enjoying the outdoors.  Looks like you had a good day Vic.

Hunt hard, Die tired
John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.