• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

No matter how bad your day was, seeing your grandchild's smiling face will make it right.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: bambam on December 30, 2020, 10:28:02 PM
No matter how bad your day was, seeing your grandchild's smiling face will make it right.

Very, very true!

bambam

If it was raining soup I'd run outside with a fork.

bambam

answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4

bambam

The most effective way to do it, is to do it. Amelia Earhart

bambam

bambam

We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts , not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who would pervert the Constitution . Abraham Lincoln

bambam

Fear not the man who can take your life. Fear the One who can take your soul.

bambam

Keep the faith, never give up .

bambam

Things are not always as they appear.

bambam

The house of the wicked shall be overthrown; but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. Proverbs 14:11

bambam

Hypocrites get offended by the truth. Jess Scott

bambam

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

bambam

Power over a man's subsistence is power over his will. Alexander Hamilton

bambam

Everyone has to believe in something......................................... ........I believe I'll have another beer.

bambam

Beauty may be only skin deep , but stupid goes all the way to the bone.

bambam

I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them, and turned not again until I consumed them. 2 Samuel 22:38

bambam

It's hard to drain the swamp when the pipes are full of rats. Diamond and Silk

bambam

Please forgive me folks. I know I have posted this before, but it is worth repeating.

" My religious beliefs teach me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time of my death. I do not concern myself with that, but to be always ready whenever it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and all men would be equally brave ". Stonewall Jackson.

bambam

Evil won the battle today, but they will NOT win the war.