• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2016 LBL hunt

Started by KySongDog, September 19, 2015, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I hope you can make it JohnP it would be a honor to meet you.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Coulter

I'm still holding out some hope - C'mon HaMeR...

riverboss

I sure hope we get a good turnout this yr.
The last two yrs has been disappointing with weather and schedules, its still been fun but its like going to a family reunion and half the family was sick.
I sure hope gas prices keep down that's helps a lot.

Coulter

We're in! Just booked our cabin and ready to shoot some KY dogs. And have some fun while we're there. Diane is kicking HaMeR out of the house for a few days so he's coming too. Along with special guest Doug E Fresh AKA WildWildWest. He's still working on getting Brad to come too. Can't wait to get back down there again. See you guys there!

JohnP, Jimbo...you guys coming?

FinsnFur

Quote from: Coulter on December 06, 2015, 09:20:43 AM

Doubtful for me unfortunately. My finances and schedule havent been giving me much slack.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 06, 2015, 11:27:53 AM
Quote from: Coulter on December 06, 2015, 09:20:43 AM

Doubtful for me unfortunately. My finances and schedule havent been giving me much slack.

Would a kid napping help?

We could even throw in a ransom demand it you think it would help.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Good news Steve I'm glad to hear Glen and Doug will make it and maybe Brad. If we can get Slag cooking it will became blast!
JohnP and Jim would be icing on the cake. Let's just hope for good weather.

slagmaker

Quote from: riverboss on December 06, 2015, 03:50:28 PM
Good news Steve I'm glad to hear Glen and Doug will make it and maybe Brad. If we can get Slag cooking it will became blast!
JohnP and Jim would be icing on the cake. Let's just hope for good weather.

I will cook.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

centerfire_223

I know I probably could find this info, but is there an AR restriction at the LBL? Seems like I remember it being talked about one time a while back.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

linemansteve

There is no restriction on ar's per say other then it must be in a case, gun empty and clips stored somewhere other then with the gun, like the side pouch's on the case. You can also use suppressor's -just have your paper work with you, also no restriction on clip size. One other thing, your concealed  carry is no good on federal land.  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Coulter

QuoteThere is no restriction on ar's per say other then it must be in a case, gun empty and clips stored somewhere other then with the gun, like the side pouch's on the case. You can also use suppressor's -just have your paper work with you, also no restriction on clip size. One other thing, your concealed  carry is no good on federal land.  Steve

And they do check vehicles via roadblocks as I recall...make sure you have everything squared away.

Coulter

QuoteDoubtful for me unfortunately. My finances and schedule havent been giving me much slack.

Funsucker :noway: Guess we'll have to bust your chops from a distance then.

JohnP

I should know by next Monday.  I have to go to Phoenix for a series of neurological testing starting Wed through Friday.  I'm not to confident that I will be okay, as it stands right now I can't be more that 30 minutes away from medical assistance.  They are giving me a helicopter ride to Phoenix so we don't have to drive.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Coulter

Well dang John...I think there's plenty of room there for a Heli-Pad. If not we can knock over a few trees for you to land.

All kidding aside, I hope everything goes well with the testing. Keep us posted.

Steve

KySongDog

Quote from: linemansteve on December 07, 2015, 05:29:36 AM
One other thing, your concealed  carry is no good on federal land.  Steve

This is technically true.  As a practical matter, LEOs won't harass you if you are not otherwise being a problem.   But it is up to their discretion.

Also, when you buy a LBL hunting permit, you give the Federal LEOs the right to search your vehicle and possessions without a warrant. 

riverboss

I'm not traveling 6 hours without my ccw I just make sure to not do anything stupid while there.

pitw

Quote from: riverboss on December 12, 2015, 07:44:44 PM
I'm not traveling 6 hours without my ccw I just make sure to not do anything stupid while there.

Now there is a different thought than mine.  I traveled for near 2 weeks without one and never ever felt the need for one.  I suppose having Art and my tourist plates helped.  I did lose Art in Illinois for a bit while I was chatting with 4 rather large black guys[hope that's politically correct enough] as Art said I was gonna die doing that. :confused:  Them boys were good fun and I'm sure ain't never seen no one like that before. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

We run a tow service every other week were on call and you wouldn't believe the stuff we see and get called on.
We had a woman that wore a bike helmet she would roll up the windows and set off bug bombs all while wearing diapers. She would pee herself and save the diapers for later use. We don't know what she did with them she wouldn't tell us other than it was a great high.
Drugs are crazy everywhere you never know what you might run into anymore and I'm not going to be a victim if I can help it.

pitw

:puke:

I never seen nothing like that at the LBL but then I didn't drink from the mason jars. :nofgr:  To feel safe I just stood in Ed's shadow. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

LBL is fine its making it there I'm talking about!  The interstate and rest areas are full of unknowns.