• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

dead coyote

Started by 220swift, November 10, 2009, 08:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

220swift

I bought a box of Hevi shot dead coyote with T shot and really like them. I out a Carlson choke on my mossburg 500 that is made for this shot shell. If you wear dentures you better clamp down on them when you pull the trigger. They are very expensive ( 35.00 for ten ) but i don"t think i will be wasting too many because of recoil.

iahntr

So you're sayin they kick a little.  :laf:
They are spendy, but I guess if they do the trick,,,,,
10 shots, 10 dead coyotes, at $3.50 apiece.  :wink:
Scott

weedwalker

I kinda cringed a little when I bought some Dead Coyote shells. But when you step back and look at the big picture, I've spent a thousand dollars on hunting equipment. I guess I can spend $3.50 to kill one.

KySongDog

The cost of the Dead Coyote shells is a little like arrows.  Look at what it costs when your arrow gets mangled up by the deer or hits a limb and turns all wavy on ya. 

Its all relative.   :eyebrownod:

coyote101

Quote from: iahntr on November 10, 2009, 09:06:39 PM
So you're sayin they kick a little.  :laf:
They are spendy, but I guess if they do the trick,,,,,
10 shots, 10 dead coyotes, at $3.50 apiece.  :wink:

With all the coyotes I shoot at, that would average out to about seven bucks a year.  :madd:  :laf:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

SCcoyotehunter

i've killed one coyote out of my box of Dead Coyote shells, If you ask me it was worth $35.00. Because who knows if i'll get another chance at one.  :laf:

Bopeye

I buy a box per month. Not sure how many boxes of the stuff I have right now. Don't have to worry about running out though. Ain't been hunting yet.  :doh2: :rolleye:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Huntinfool

I wrote a little story for Hevi-Shot and they sent me a box of Dead Coyote and a Dead coyote cap!

The stuff works great!

~HF~
Yesterday is Wood
Tomorrow is Ashes
Only Today Does the
Fire Burn Brightly

Romans 8:28

Montani Semper Liberi --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛÎ'Î'Ε

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Huntinfool on February 13, 2010, 02:39:48 AM
I wrote a little story for Hevi-Shot and they sent me a box of Dead Coyote and a Dead coyote cap!

The stuff works great!

~HF~

HF, welcome to FnF  :biggrin:
That's great that they appreciate their customers, well done....  :highclap:

but I don't know about wearing a dead coyote on your head though.  :biggrin: :laf:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

Yeah Daniel Boone only wore a dead coon hat.  :laf:

That is cool they think of their customers that way.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Huntinfool

LOL! I gave the cap to the better half she has to wear a cap at her work.

It's a good looking cap though well furred out!  :eyebrownod:

~HF~
Yesterday is Wood
Tomorrow is Ashes
Only Today Does the
Fire Burn Brightly

Romans 8:28

Montani Semper Liberi --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛÎ'Î'Ε