• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Couple of Coyote rig's.....Well maybe?

Started by WldWldWest, November 11, 2010, 09:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I've always said there is no such thing as overkill.....Right? Here's a couple of rifles I've pieced together in the last few week's. The gas gun is a MK12 MOD 01 put together by Crane, The same guy that had a huge roll in developing the MK12 Mod O and the MOD 1 for all the Spec. Ops units , He's retired now but if ya know the right people ya can still get to him! These rifles were designed to run the MK262 ammo which is basically the SMK 77grainer put together by Black Hills ammo that is used for a light sniper rifle out to 600 meters. Ima thinking this en is gonna be hell on the Yote's :yoyo:

The Bolt gun Is a Remington 700P MLR in 338 Lapua Mag that has been dressed up a bit! I sent it out to S.A.C to have a Badger Ordnance Bolt knob and muzzle brake conversion done and while he had it he did some trigger work to clean it up a bit, I love the 40x triggers I dont care what MSNBC says about em! The action has been skim bedded with Marine-Tex as well, This en is a 1/2 MOA stick any day of the week with just about anything ya feed it! I spect it'ed kill a yote iffen ya hit it right!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

FinsnFur

The words Sweet Jesus wouldnt even begin it :nono:

Awesome little set-ups thats for sure. Cant wait to see em surrounded with fur :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

That 338 Lapua won't leave much fur to look at.   :nono:   Nice eye candy.

Hawks Feather

With the .338 you should try for nose shots.  Just take the tip of his nose and the rest of his insides will probably be pulled right out.  Instantly skinned pelt with just a small hole in the nose.      :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

HaMeR

Aint got nuthin on my 17HaMeR.  :noway:

:laf: :laf:  Nice rigs for sure Doug!! Now all you need are some coyotes to test em both on. This otter be good.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Nice rigs Doug.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Will we see them at LBL? What glass did you put on them?  :confused: :confused:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

WldWldWest

Thanks Guy's!

Pat I'm running Leupold's on both

MK4 MR/T 1.5-5x20mm Illum. on th AR

MK4 LR  6.5-20x50mm on the Bolt gun

I doubt the 338 will make the trip seeing how it needs training wheels to move it around! But the AR may become my new Yote Rig for a while as the more I shoot it while trying to duplicate the load data of the MK262 ammo the more I like it! It shoot's extremely well! It has a Douglas air gauged Match barrel with a 1-7 twist. I did find out really quickly it dont want no light bullet!

Anyone know the rules and reg's about using a Suppressor at the LBL??? This one is suppose to really shines with the Ops Inc can! (If my form 4 is back in time)

!

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

getfoxy

Nice rigs...I've always said the critter can't be over dead so there can't be such a thing as overkill.

WldWldWest

I always thought "overkill" was when ya had to shoot over thier back to hit em in the head :confused: :confused: :confused: :wink:

!

HaMeR

Aint too sure I ever seen "overkill" but I have seen a bunch of this kind. Anybody think this was excessive or just about right??  :innocentwhistle:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HaMeR on December 26, 2010, 10:34:13 PM
Aint too sure I ever seen "overkill" but I have seen a bunch of this kind. Anybody think this was excessive or just about right??  :innocentwhistle:

This is what happens when a groundhog doesn't listen and keeps Chucking Glen's woodpile.

Jerry

HaMeR

:laugh2: @ ^^^^!! Actually that is Diane's "handy work". I guess since she is told to chop the wood she can defend it in any way she sees fit.  :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11