• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Laser grips ????

Started by 1der, December 02, 2007, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1der

I won a set of CremsonTrace laser grips of my choice. Trying to make up my mind which ones. I have two AR15's set up for yote hunting. Both with scopes for long to mid range shooting. And one with a LightForce 170 scope mount for night hunting. (plus a 170 hand held for the shooter w/out the scope mounted light.) I would use a laser mounted on the AR w/out light for low light, night, and close-up shooting. Would a set up like this work? Some say no,some yes. What's to loose? Seems good to me. OR, I could get a laser grip for my kimber Warrior. What would you get?
1der
PS It's OK to use laser's for hunting yotes in my state.

slagmaker

I would go with the laser grips for the kimber. If you have questions if the laser grips would work on the AR why dont ya just give Crimson trace a call and see what they have to say.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

1der

Thanks for the reply. CremsonTrace DOSE make a AR laser. After I make my post and when it got dark, I took my Ruger P89 with laser grip, out doors and checked. With my LightForce hand held with red cover on, I had no problem seeing the red laser dot. I see no problem with a laser mounted on my AR. It's not going to be my primary aiming device. I just my order a laser grip for my Kimber. That will solve my problem. :shrug: :laf:

1der

Update- decided on laser grips for my AR. Man these things are great. Got it zeroed in at 50Yd. and scope at 100yds. Also have a LightForce 170 scope mount for use when it gets real dark out. The laser works great, later, just before it gets dark and when it's dark. It gets on target FAST. Now I have to find a four legged target.
1der