• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Cancer

Started by 1snafu, October 25, 2023, 08:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1snafu

Early this year I was told I had stage 4 Lymphoma. More great news added on. I also had early sign of cancer in the head of my L-Femur bone. From 2 choices, death or a chance on life. I chose option 2. chemo. I took 4 infusions over a 30 days span. 9 days into it. It pounded me hard. I would compare it to. Being beaten on every muscle in my body. by a savage tribe of little pygmy's sporting little pygmy ball bats.

Anyway, I said, enough of this bull crap(toxins infused into my body. I chose to never do another infusion. in the meanwhile family & friends prayed for my healing. 1 month later I had another Pet Scan. NO Lymphoma, no bone cancer. Thanks to God healing me.

On the bright side of things. I've heard some recent reports of a lion seen numerous times in an area that is mostly wide open rolling hills with little timber.

Okanagan

That's tremendous news!  May you live decades to come and get a lion in your sights soon!

bambam

Awesome news !!!!!!!

Hawks Feather

Glad to read that things are heading in the right direction for you.

FinsnFur

Freakin lil Pygmy's  :madd:
I'm glad to hear things turn a turn for the better. Thats great news!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

1snafu

Thanks it is good to be alive. After I decided I would never taken chemo again. I started searching google for alternate cancer "cures". Most of what I read I thought they were BS. So my search continued. One day I came across a story of a man(Mr. Joe Tippens). Who had a small cell cancer mass in one of his lungs. Small cell cancer he had was a fast growing type of cancer. His doctor gave him the name of a Oncologist. His cancer doc administered a full round of chemo (which is 2x a month for 6 months).

To which his cancer still spread. Then he underwent surgery & laser treatment, ect. Which did not stop his cancer from spreading. His body dwindled away from all of the above treatments. He was then told he had roughly 3 months to live. Terrible news to hear. (You are going to die. Sorry we can't help you scenario).

Anyway one day he is visiting with a Veterinarian friend of his. He told him about his cancer. His Vet told him. We give "Fenbendazole" to animals that have parasites(it is also given to humans who have parasites). Anyway though lab testing by a lady Oncologist/scientist. Who had done cancer testing on her lab mice. That were injected with various types of cancer. She discovered Fenbendazole, stops cancer tumor growth. As she administered it with a multi-vitamin. It then killed all of those various types of cancer in her lab mice.

So Mr. Joe Tippens decided as a last resort. He would take that parasite med. And it ended up saving his life. Because it stopped his cancer growth & eventually killed it.   

Mr. joe tippen's cancer story can be listened to & watched on you tube. Among other google searches.

1snafu

I'm currently taking Mr. Joe Tippens, anti-cancer protocol. So I believe I will do well in life. As I forge ahead.

FinsnFur

Quote from: 1snafu on November 03, 2023, 05:14:52 AMThanks it is good to be alive. After I decided I would never taken chemo again. I started searching google for alternate cancer "cures". Most of what I read I thought they were BS. So my search continued. One day I came across a story of a man(Mr. Joe Tippens). Who had a small cell cancer mass in one of his lungs. Small cell cancer he had was a fast growing type of cancer. His doctor gave him the name of a Oncologist. His cancer doc administered a full round of chemo (which is 2x a month for 6 months).

To which his cancer still spread. Then he underwent surgery & laser treatment, ect. Which did not stop his cancer from spreading. His body dwindled away from all of the above treatments. He was then told he had roughly 3 months to live. Terrible news to hear. (You are going to die. Sorry we can't help you scenario).

Anyway one day he is visiting with a Veterinarian friend of his. He told him about his cancer. His Vet told him. We give "Fenbendazole" to animals that have parasites(it is also given to humans who have parasites). Anyway though lab testing by a lady Oncologist/scientist. Who had done cancer testing on her lab mice. That were injected with various types of cancer. She discovered Fenbendazole, stops cancer tumor growth. As she administered it with a multi-vitamin. It then killed all of those various types of cancer in her lab mice.

So Mr. Joe Tippens decided as a last resort. He would take that parasite med. And it ended up saving his life. Because it stopped his cancer growth & eventually killed it.   

Mr. joe tippen's cancer story can be listened to & watched on you tube. Among other google searches.

:confused:  Interesting
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bambam

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 04, 2023, 07:51:47 AM
Quote from: 1snafu on November 03, 2023, 05:14:52 AMThanks it is good to be alive. After I decided I would never taken chemo again. I started searching google for alternate cancer "cures". Most of what I read I thought they were BS. So my search continued. One day I came across a story of a man(Mr. Joe Tippens). Who had a small cell cancer mass in one of his lungs. Small cell cancer he had was a fast growing type of cancer. His doctor gave him the name of a Oncologist. His cancer doc administered a full round of chemo (which is 2x a month for 6 months).

:confused:  Interesting

I've heard of this too, lots of research out there that it really works. I've been taking fenbendazole for 2 years as a preventative. Lots of research that a lot of cancers are caused by parasites. Do your own research.

1snafu

I wish you well. I believe in Mr. Joe Tippens protocol, as well. Too many people buy into chemo as a cure all. When in fact, thousands have died of various types of cancer after enduring a full treatment of chemo. They endured chemo's wrath for not. Its a shame really. Why has the fed & FDA not approved Fenbendazole as a cancer cure alternative. IMO(until proven otherwise). It has to do with money made by Oncologists & big pharma. Take for example I had 4 infusions then quit chemo. 2 infusions(1 treatment) cost over 13K. I took a total of 4 infusions. Which shown me zero mercy on my old body. To h-ell with that.