Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by coyote101, December 25, 2020, 09:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

From my family to yours.. Merry Christmas to all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

remrogers

A very merry Christmas to all you folks.

chieftain

Okanagan

Merry Christmas!  Thank you to my friends here for the gift you have given of enriching my life.

Hawks Feather

And a very Merry Christmas from me as well.

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

Its been a great day at the HaMeR house & I hope everybodies day has been even better than mine!! Merry CHRISTmas!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope everyday in the future is special too.
I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Merry CHRISTmas to everyone.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

JohnP

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.  

A bit late but been super busy.  Grandson (16) had a major spinal operation with many screws and rods placed in his back.  The surgeon said everything looks fine and he should be able to participate in any sport he wants to, BUT MOST IMPORTANT he can go hunting with his grandfather.

Brother and sister, both in PA have the virus.  Sister on oxygen and brother been on a ventilator since Thanksgiving.  Brother not expected to make it. 

So now you know why I'm late in wishing all Merry Christmas.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HuntnCarve

We'll keep you and all of them in our prayers John. 

Dave

Hawks Feather

I am so sorry to learn of this John.  The best thing is that your grandson will be able to go hunting with you and you will be able to teach him all the things you have learned over the years.  Does the grandson live on your property that is out in the country?

JohnP

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 29, 2020, 08:56:40 AM
I am so sorry to learn of this John.  The best thing is that your grandson will be able to go hunting with you and you will be able to teach him all the things you have learned over the years.  Does the grandson live on your property that is out in the country?

Yes, he does.  We gave the house and property to our daughter about six or seven years ago.

Got a call late last night, brother passed away.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

So sorry to hear that John . Prayers sent.

nastygunz

Sorry to hear that also, my best friends my whole life have been my brothers.

Hawks Feather

Sorry to learn of your brother passed.  I did remember that you had given the property to your daughter, but didn't know if this was her son or possibly a grandchild from a different child.  It doesn't make any difference. The good thing is the surgery was successful.

Okanagan

John, tough news to hear, harder for you to bear.  Deep condolences and prayers from here.

coyote101

So sorry for your loss, John.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing