• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

ok, where's my treat ???

Started by Silencer, March 12, 2008, 05:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Hawks Feather

I am not there, but if I was, I would be more than happy to hand out a couple.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Sweet looking lab :yoyo:

You gave me an idea......lets see how many FNF dogs we can get in this thread :biggrin:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

George Ackley

MY LADY MYRA,,,and her new  friend

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

iahntr

^^^^^ some good stuff  :laf: :laf: :laf:

Here's our little girl Rayna, boy she's ornery !  :biggrin:

Here she's like 4-5 months old

Here she was at like 8 months old, she's 10 months old now.

Scott

FinsnFur

Nice looking boxer. If that's your wife, she looks as proud as you sound :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

iahntr

Thanks Jim. I love the shades on yours too  :laf: and the way it's just posin for the camera.  :laf:
Nope that's not my wife. They are friends of ours, the breeder where we got her. This is the daughter,
it's also Rayna's handler. ( if you can follow all that  :eyebrownod:)
Scott

Silencer

nice lookin dogs all,   George, you really have a snake ???? :shck: 

George Ackley

you crazy I don't, they bite!!!!
                                         It's my dog's :laf:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

topdawg

here is mine

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Silencer

Beautiful !!!!  water training is a blast imo.

George, your dog hangs around a tough crowd  :eyebrownod:

bigben

here is my pooch.  he is a american black lab.  afraid of guns but loves people.  and yes that is a shoe.  when I went fishing for blues last summer I wore them and they pretty much came back smelling too much like a fish.  so I bought new ones.  before I threw em out he decided these taste good and that was it.  he would never surrender em. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

Ben, thats the best part about Labs, not all of them have to be huntin dogs.  They make darn good family pet and house guard.

bigben

I tell ya what.  I got this dog from a buddy.  he was moving into his girlfriends and she lived in a apartment.  the day I picked him up I got a dog house for him.  it was early summer and a thunderstorm came along.  the dog would not go into his dog house.  recently we got a wireless fence system for him and he can roam the property no problem.  unless it is snowing he sleeps out in the grass.  not the dog house.  rain he still sleeps in the grass.  when we still had our coon hound I would throw each of em a beef bone that I had froze in the summer.  she would take hers back to the kennel and come out and want scouts(my black lab)  they where seperated by a chainlink fence dog kennel and there was about 4 inchs under the fence they could reach.  he would push his bone to about 6 inchs away from the fence and sit there and watch.  the coon dog would stick her paw under the fence and try to steal it.  he then would grab her paw just enough she could not pull it back under.  she commenced to bawlin like she was on the trail of a coon or had a cat or grinner cornered.  I walked out and seen what happened and laugh.  I yelled at him and he looked back with that "what did I do look" on his face.  he did it three more times before the coon dog passed away from old age that winter. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Bopeye

That's hilarious bigben.........I could almost see that old hound bawling........ :eyebrownod:

My wife brought home two black lab puppies the other day and informed me that we were keeping them. I'm not gonna post a picture of the two little furballs because I really don't see them living threw the hit and run they are going to be involved in....... :eyebrow: :huh:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

cb223