• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

"Max" is home

Started by weedwalker, March 16, 2008, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

I got to go over to Possumal's and pick up my Ladner Yellow Blackmouth Cur pup yesterday. The whole litter looked GREAT!!  :yoyo: These are going to make some fine hunting dogs. They are smart pups. Al was right about mine having a big mouth. He squalled all the way home. :eyebrownod: Once he got here though he calmed down. My wife decided his name will be "Max". Sounds OK to me. I think anybody that gets one of these pups will be very satisfied with them. Thanks Al.

DirtyDog

Wow Ed.....looks like you got yourself a goodun.  :yoyo: Can't wait to see some pics of the game you take with em. Good Luck!

FinsnFur

Cool pic. I think you'll be happy.
He sure looks content
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Beautiful pup.   But I have to ask, you borrow Bopeye's camera ???

weedwalker

Quote from: Silencer on March 16, 2008, 07:27:26 PM
Beautiful pup.   But I have to ask, you borrow Bopeye's camera ???

:roflmao: :roflmao: No, I didn't use Bop's phone camera. If I used the flash, it came out orange looking. With no flash, I had to brighten it up. Kinda had to compromise on the picture. :shrug:
Thanks for the comments on the pup though guys.

Hawks Feather

Looks like Max is feeling right at home.  Is he going to be staying inside or is he going to be an outside dog?

Quote from: Silencer on March 16, 2008, 07:27:26 PM
But I have to ask, you borrow Bopeye's camera ???

Bop's photography skills will live on forever.    :biggrin:

Jerry

Bopeye

Somehow I missed this thread. Beautiful pup that Max is.....I believe he's a keeper.

As far as some of the rest of you go............well you know............ Bite Me!!!

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

weedwalker

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 17, 2008, 08:23:20 AM
Looks like Max is feeling right at home.  Is he going to be staying inside or is he going to be an outside dog?

Jerry, he's going to be an outside dog as soon as he gets big enough that nothing will eat him.

keekee

QuoteJerry, he's going to be an outside dog as soon as he gets big enough that nothing will eat him.

LMAO.....Thats funny! :roflmao:

Brent

KySongDog

Another good lookin' pup!  Congrats!   :congrats:

Semp