• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bad, bad news from Possumal

Started by possumal, September 29, 2009, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

I hope they find the basturds and maybe get some of your stuff back. But the sad part is, they'll probably only get a slap on the wrist. Seems like home invasions just don't get too far with the law anymore.
Just glad you and your wife weren't hurt by them.

LORDDAL

Al I am sorry for your loss and like the rest of our little family here I hope you get the bastiges and nail em to a wall for good one thing I hate more than Yotes is a darn theif. One the up side I am glad you and your wife were both left unhurt as to the way things are going in the world now with all the murders and all going on all over. I will be praying for you all and that the cops will find and nail these scumbags .

Charlie
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

HaMeR

Just pull the trigger til you hear "click" instead of "BOOM"!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

JDMiller

Possumal... just read this and very sorry it happened. Hope they catch the thiefs and can recover your stuff. 

possumal

As in the earlier case about ten years ago, the sorry bastards better hope the police do catch them.  If I catch them and know for a fact it was them, I am not the least bit inhibited by silly laws that protect the criminals.  Hell, everybody knows I'm certifiably crazy as hell, don't you?  Big Ed knows I am for sure. He didn't get his "Weedwalker" handle slipping under the briaras and broom sage!   :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:  I've got the detectives in my corner and the chief of detectives is the same one who solved the earlier case when he was a lieutenant.  I have completed making the windows burglar proof other than breaking the glass, have the door going into the kitchen out of my den with a deadbolt, and the man is coming tomorrow to set up the security.  Now if I can just figure a way to rig my future guns and eqpt to where they will self destruct and everybody within 20 feet of them about 50 yds from my house, all will be peachy keen and just dandy!  I realize that setting booby traps is illegal, but how are they going to tell anybody about it?   :rolleye: :rolleye:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

Wow , well glad you n the missus are ok......rotten bastards....I hope they get theirs somewhere along the way...Ive been stolen from and it is something that stays with you a long time...I caught a guy rifling through my jeep one night and hauled him out and beat him to a pulp...I went to court as HE pressed assault charges against ME!?...showed up for court..saw the guy he had enough thread in his face to spool a marlin reel :)...the detective told me we lost your paperwork Ill call you when we find it...15 years and no call haha...BUT 5 years ago I had my gym bag stolen with all my keys ID credit cards, etc, never caught em...still pisses me off to this day  GRRRRRR...theres alot of stuff online pretty cheap you can put on your doors to alarm them yourself...might be worth looking into.

KySongDog

Quote from: possumal on September 30, 2009, 08:12:36 PM
  I realize that setting booby traps is illegal, but how are they going to tell anybody about it?   :rolleye: :rolleye:

Yes they definitely are.  :innocentwhistle:

Frogman

Sorry to hear about the violation of your home and privacy, possumal.  I hope the thiefs are caught and get what's coming to them!!

All the rest of us should take note and tighten up our own security a little in these tough times!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

nastygunz

Quote from: Semp on October 01, 2009, 05:52:14 AM
Quote from: possumal on September 30, 2009, 08:12:36 PM
  I realize that setting booby traps is illegal, but how are they going to tell anybody about it?   :rolleye: :rolleye:

Yes they definitely are.  :innocentwhistle:

Course if you happened to be doing some home maintenance and accidentally left a square of plywood with nails sticking up through it in front of the mancave door, youd just be a sloppy handyman, not a booby trapper  :innocentwhistle: :wink:

possumal

Nastyman, you are a man of my type thinking.  By the same token what if I should have the cable for the dog to go out and pee on arranged in such a way that any sneaky assholes coming through the dark would trip and hit their face on either a concrete patio, the end of a steel Brinkman grill, or the corner of a brick wall, with enough tin cans tied to it to raise the dead when they bang together on concrete in the wee hours of the morning, maybe even trigger a series of giant firecracker type explosions. Ah, it would be dandy.  That would give me ample time to kick on the floodlights, and give them a hair cut, ass end first, with some 12 guage medicine for their addiction to criminal activity.    :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:  It is getting better all the time.  Might even have it trigger Cal Taylor's siren on my Fury with it hooked up to a SP-108 speaker.  Talking about wet and mushy scivvies!! :argh: :argh:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Just glad you guys weren't hurt. Stuff can be replaced, lives cannot.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

"give them a hair cut, ass end first"    :roflmao:

possumal

Bopeye, you are of course 100% right in that statement.   But it is their lives that I don't want replaced.  I have heard people say they just couldn't hurt another human being. That is awfully kind hearted of them and admirable to some extent, but I don't consider them people when they throw away all respect for human beings and the law that the rest of us live by.   I have one neighbor who is literally scared to death by the burglary activity on a more minor scale and just breaks out in a sweat if you mention defending your home and family.  When it comes to us or them, I pick us.   We were lucky that the bastards didn't shoot us in our sleep because I am absolutely sure they know that I know them.   Too many signs point directly at them.  Go detectives, go! 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff