• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase, Cronk Custom calls,by Rich Cronk

Started by Rich, September 01, 2007, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasinBoy

Great howler and right up Rich. I think you make some of the best looking howlers in the world. I dont know about the sound though cause i dont have one of your howlers. haha so that better be heading my way :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

willowcreekcalls

nailbender

Nice howler Rich, thanks for bringing it in. After sanding/polishing a few buff horns I understand why you had it molded!

The Rock

I haven't been on the www. much lately but, I'll put a post on here for a chance to get a cronk howler molded or not!

I haven't gotten to know Rich personally threw the forums but, feel like I do know him from the positive everything people have spoke about him and posted about him through the years  that I've been around the forums and the varmint calling world.
Keep on making them Rich! 

Rocky

Bob D

Hey Rich,
I hope you are feeling and doing well ! That's a nice howler you got up for adoption there at the start of this post. I wonder how it sounds compared to the horn howlers that you make?
Bob

Rich

Bob,
I ain't doing too bad for an old coot. Been walking a little over a mile every day for about six weeks now.  Have been out in the hills a couple of times in search of the elusive coyote, but no luck. They still haven't recovered from the mange outbreak.  I have also been sanding a few buffalo horns while weather is still nice enough for me to do that outdoors. The dust off from those black horns is terrible. I have been real pleased with the molded howlers. You have to look real close to see that they ain't real horn, and they sound just like real buffalo horn to me. I won the pup distress  contest on this board recently, and I used a molded howler to make the sound.  The howlers haven't been selling recently for some reason.  Maybe folks are feeling the economy crunch?  Right now I am working on two killer calls and a long range antler call. All three of those calls are going to the same guy.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

possumal

Hey Rich:  Great presentation of another great call.  I am rapidly developing a "Need" for one of those, even though I have one of your custom Cowhorn howlers, a Buffalo horn howler, and your Killer Call.  I am pleased to report that my demonstration of the Cowhorn howler and the Killer Call at my seminar yesterday were the highlight of the hand calls segment.  When I cut loose on that darned Cowhorn howler, customers on the main floor dropped what they were looking at and looked for a place to hide from that monster coyote that just had to be upstairs (lol).  Both were so much louder and realistic than any of the other calls that they all took down the info off my sign of how to order theirs.  Keep up the good work, and keep up the health improving. Those Iowa coyotes better head for cover with the Old Master back up and after them.   :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

keekee

Will draw for a winner of the call tonight!  So, if your not in yet you better hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Rich thanks for stepping up and putting all this up for us! And the suport to the board!

Brent

Rich

Foxpro Field staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Well..........Brent musta got busy so I tossed all the names in and it looks like BasinBoy is gonna be packing himself a new Cronk Howler this season  :eyebrow:

Congrats Bud...hope you enjoy it...and you do know that we require hero shots with new calls and the kills they bring right?
  :biggrin:

Thanks again to Rich for participating in the Showcase, and giving the members an opportunity to learn a little more about you and for offering up some of your work. Much appreciated sir  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

Brad H

Nelson

WTG BasinBoy and thanks to Mr. Cronk.

Nelson

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

possumal

Basinboy:  You are getting the best when you get a howler from Rich Cronk. If you don't have one of his Killer Calls, I suggest you get one to go with your howler.  You'll really be set with those two calls with you.  Congratulations, lucky guy! :yoyo:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

Cody,

Looks like you will be calling coyotes as well as shooting deer.  Congratulations.

Jerry

Bob D

Congratulations Basin Boy. You will like that Cronk Howler.
Bob

Rich

Basin Boy,
I will need your shipping address.  Would you send me a private message or shoot me an E mail please?
Foxpro Field staff

studabaka

Congratulations Cody!! ..... and thanks Rich!!  :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff