• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Valentines day tip for the guys

Started by nastygunz, February 07, 2009, 09:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Rub a little Tinks 69 Dominant Buck Lure on your neck and behind your ears and the little women will be all over you quicker then barack obama in airforce-1 heading for an anti-gun rally..... :biggrin: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

LORDDAL

and here I thought youd be giving gift buyin lessons on what to get her I say buy her a new gun you know she needs one and in that special calibur you been wantin for so long she'll just love it I mean really why would a woman want more jewlery when she can have a gun you can borrow all the time honestly  :eyebrow:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

nastygunz

I like to save that tactic for Christmas...Big Buy time... :eyebrow:

LORDDAL

Quote from: nastygunz on February 07, 2009, 09:44:08 PM
I like to save that tactic for Christmas...Big Buy time... :eyebrow:
yeah but it also works great at birthdays and anniverserys to but yeah christmas is the one main big buy  :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

nastygunz

If your lucky enuf to have a hunny whose birthday is in the roughly around spring time you can buy "her" a new boat so "you" can spend good quality outdoor time with  her in the upcoming summer..... :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

P.S. paint her name on the boat its tradition and will give her a sense of ownership....EVEN WHILE YOUR OUT SLAMMIN HAWG BASS AND DUCK HUNTING IN IT  :yoyo: :biggrin:

P.S.S. Oh NO...I just had a vision with all these same sex marrigaes going on there will be boats on the water with hull names like :.......NH-PETER-BOB...... :puke:

LORDDAL

Quote from: nastygunz on February 07, 2009, 10:00:30 PM
P.S. paint her name on the boat its tradition and will give her a sense of ownership....EVEN WHILE YOUR OUT SLAMMIN HAWG BASS AND DUCK HUNTING IN IT  :yoyo: :biggrin:

P.S.S. Oh NO...I just had a vision with all these same sex marrigaes going on there will be boats on the water with hull names like :.......NH-PETER-BOB...... :puke:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: sick but FUNNNNY  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on February 07, 2009, 09:35:09 PM

quicker then barack obama in airforce-1 heading for an anti-gun rally..

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

My wife's b'day is the same day as mine, so I can conveniently forget it without much repercussion.  Valentine's day is the day I get nagged at for eating half the chocolates on the way home.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

LORDDAL

If I forget Valentines day Im a dead man its also our Anniversary