• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Be Afraid be very AFRAID

Started by LORDDAL, February 09, 2009, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

LORDDAL

here is just a sample of some of the CRAP these Obamanites are trying to fill our childrens heads with

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1779
The Obama Youth Brigade The Mandatory Obama Youth Paramilitary Service Program. Be Part Of It!

For the youth today it is hard to understand parents who don't support Obama. This is common for many of the young people of this generation, just as the youth back during the civil rights era had parents who just didn't understand the racism like they saw it. Many of you are struggling with the fact that your parents just don't get it. They don't feel the same about Obama the way that you do. They still cling to their old ways of guns and bibles and greedy capitalism. You know better. You know that Obama, and the Democratic marjority, can run things better than those greedy corporations. You know that the best way to run an industry is to nationalize that industry.

That is why this thread has been created. For you, the future of our nation, to let us know who your parents are. Tell us the names of those who do not support Obama the way that you do. Let us know if your parents own guns, or wish ill will toward the government. Let us know before it is too late for you and too late for your country.

It is the patriotic thing to do. Let the government take care of this problem for you.

List your parents name here.
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

vvarmitr

Some people are still looking for a Messiah. :iroll:
Guess God's choice wasn't good enough for them.  :doh2:

KySongDog

That site is hilarious!   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Huntinbull

Kinda scary. Some of the fanatical thinking on there really disturbed me. I guess it takes all kinds. That Obama youth stuff sounds suspiciously like revamped hitler youth propaganda. ?List your parents names here? whoa.

Huntinbull
Huntinbull

Christian Outdoorsman. Certified Ohio Hunter Ed and Trapper Ed Instructor.