• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

"This is for my friends at FinsandFur"

Started by coyote101, August 27, 2010, 04:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

You have to turn it up loud to hear it, but its there. I'm always thinking about this place!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

Is that your new brush gun for those LBL coyotes? :biggrin:

coyote101

If I could get a coyote within 10-15 yards of me, I'd have a marginal chance of putting at least one bullet in him. Pretty good chance he'd get clean away too! I guarantee there is NOT a hole in the target for every bullet that went down range.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Mallardsr

Hawks Feather

It is just a little scary when you hear, "This is for my friends at Fins and Fur" followed by gunfire.   :whew:   I am sure that you were just taking us along for the joy ride and not using us as targets. 

Jerry

coyote101

And you just gave me your address Jerry.  :sneer: :sneer:

Pat
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

Pat,

If you let me know when you are coming I will see if I can get a full auto .223 scheduled.  Not that it would be anything new for you, but you could always tell your friends that you went "Full Auto" in Ohio.

As for my address.  It always shows up in the signature line, but few, if anyone, ever reads that.   :biggrin:

Jerry

pitw

That was good  ;yes;.  Funny who a guy thinks about with a gun in his hand  :confused:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

QuoteI'm always thinking about this place!

It's because of guys like yourself that hang out here.  :yoyo:

In my everyday life I normally have a negative outlook on people in general. The guys like you Pat and some others here make me stop and realize their are some great people still out there.

I would like to THANK you for being here and thinking of us here at FnF in your everyday life. :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

That was swet PAt!! I had to dodge the flying brass clear up here!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Thanks for sharing with us.    :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

This all looks like just a bit too much fun for retirement :confused: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Awesome!!

That old grease gun sure goes through a magazine in a hurry.  How many rounds was that??

Sure looked like fun!  Thanks for sharing!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

For a minute there I thought Steve Lee was doing another I Like Guns video.  :eyebrow:
:laf:

I am soooo jealous!  :eyebrownod:
I'd love to get to play w/ one of those sometime.  :dance:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyote101

Quote from: Frogman on August 28, 2010, 11:05:42 AM
That old grease gun sure goes through a magazine in a hurry.  How many rounds was that??

Jim

That is a thirty round magazine, but I think it only had about fifteen rounds in it. I just loaded up the few rounds I had left for that short video clip.

Pat
NRA Life Member