• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

***** FnF Youth Holiday Drawing ****

Started by FOsteology, December 16, 2010, 06:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacie23

I want to thank you FOsteology SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO VERYYYYYYYYYY MUCHHHHHHHHHH for my AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME binoculars!!!!!  :biggrin:  I know they will come in VERY handy when my Daddy and I go huntin'!!!!! Those binoculars are EXTREMELY nice!!!!! My mom always uses binoculars....so I am sure she will enjoy usin' these!!!!! I have always wanted a pair like those, and you have now fulfilled my wish!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!!! :biggrin:  I also want to congratulate the other winners, LightningInaBottle, patriotson, and gadsengirl101!!!!! I SURE DO HOPE everyone had a VERY safe, and Merry Christmas, and I hope each and every one of you has a Happy New Year!!!!!  :biggrin:  Thank you VERY much!!!!!   :biggrin:  ~lacie23

bambam

FOsteology, I can't thank you enough for having this contest. When I logged on today and saw she had won a prize, you should have seen her face when I told her !!  I couldn't log off fast enough for her to get on and thank you. Congats to all the winners, all the entries  were great !!  It sure did bring a great big smile to my baby girl's face today !! Now she won't have to use those crappy $9 Wal-Mart binoculars that I use.  :iroll: :iroll: :nono: :nono: Thanks again , Hope you all had a Merry Christmas !!!!! 

securpro

I can't  Thank you enough FOs for the wonderful thing you have done for these kids  :yoyo: I can't express my Thanks enough when something like this brings a much needed smile on their faces, It's been a little rough around here lately and this helps so much. This has been another great example of the type of people here at FnF, which is a group i'm very proud to be apart of :highclap: I would also like to Thank Jim Champion and everyone here at FnF that make it what no every other forum on the web wishes it could be. :thumb2:

Thanks Again,
Joe
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

dog dropper

Congratulations to all the winners! :highclap: :highclap:  I loved all the stories, they were great!! This was really good of you FOs, you sure do have a way of making young people feel good. :bowingsmilie:
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

FOsteology

Received all the prizes yesterday afternoon. All boxed up and ready to ship out Monday.

Have a Happy New Year!

FOsteology

lacie23

Got the binoculars today, they are Awesome !!!!  Very clear and waterproof too. Thank you ssssssooooooooooo  much FOsteology for having the contest and for the great binoculars  !!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go hunting with them. Thank you VERY, VERY much !!!!

bambam

Thanks again FOsteology ! The binos are great, a lot better than my Tascos. I may have to borrow them from her now and then.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:That was a great thing you did !!   :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

LightningInABottle

I GOT THE BINOCULARS!!!!!! they are SOOOOO AWESOMMEEEEE!!!!! thank YOU SO MUCH! FOS and the peeps who donated the awesome binoculars and insight!!!!!!! My dad loves them both ALMOST as much as i do! he keeps telling me how good they are =]  :biggrin: my brother is like "ewww theyre pink"  :loco: but hes just jealous because my dad told him to enter the contest, but he was too 'busy' hahahaha :nofgr:
THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!!!!:yoyo:

-Sarah

P.S.   I got the M&Ms too!! YUM!!!

FinsnFur

Quote from: LightningInABottle on January 06, 2011, 07:43:14 PM
my brother is like "ewww theyre pink"  :loco: but hes just jealous because my dad told him to enter the contest, but he was too 'busy' hahahaha

Oh my gawd..I almost rolled right out of my chair when I read that. :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

patriotson

thank you for the gift. thees are pretty good :yoyo: I know my old ones had something wrong with the lens. but these are better then i thought they were and that's good

gadsdengirl01

Thank you I never had a monocular be for . That worked this good :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: