• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

14 posts ????????????????

Started by caller223, August 14, 2007, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caller223

Does anyone except me find it hard to make 14 posts just to get privalage to post pictures or search ??
Jim-- I go all day long without saying that much-  and frequently do.
I could tell everyone about making calls as early as 1959, or how I was tutored by Bill Dudley ( 5 times world champion ) or how I won 2nd place in Arizona with 195 coyotes called and killed in 18 weekends-  but I already posted things like that on other boards along time ago. 
If I chime in on other post you all know why-      14 here I come.
Richard Grantham

KySongDog

Richard
You'll get there pretty quick.  Just do what I do.  Insert your $.02 worth in to everyone else's posts.   :biggrin: And watch your post count grow!  :biggrin:   

With all of your years of experience I doubt there's much here you don't already know about.  And I for one would sure like to learn from you.   So post away!  :wink:

BasinBoy

youll get there soon. dont give up. just my .02$ worth. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: just like that semp?

Bullet

It's okay Richard you have more than me.  And that i is my pennies worth.

Bills Custom Calls

I for one have not heard your stories and think it would be interesting to hear them  so post a few
But please type slow for I can't read very fast

Thanks
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

:laf: You'll get there Richard.   :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Once something catches your fancy and you get shooting the bull, it dont take long

Bopeye

Quote from: bnccont on August 15, 2007, 05:43:30 AM
I for one have not heard your stories and think it would be interesting to hear them  so post a few
But please type slow for I can't read very fast

Thanks

That goes for me too. I'd love to hear your stories.  :eyebrownod:

As far as getting a big post count, I'm really not sure how you do that as I rarely say a thing myself............. :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bills Custom Calls

As far as getting a big post count, I'm really not sure how you do that as I rarely say a thing myself............. 

Bop You rarely have anything to say but it is your rambling that gets your count up :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bopeye

Hence my sigline Wild Bill........ :laf: ............... :confused: so what exactly ya trying to say?  :wink: :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bills Custom Calls

I think it kinda speaks for itself :roflmao:

slagmaker

My post count shot up there when I first got on but with all the overtime at work it makes it hard to post as much anymore.

and thats my $.000357 worth
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

Richard-- Got any interesting stories from all those hunts you would like to share. I wouldn't mind reading them myself.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

awh

I'm with the other guys....post them stories. Would love to read & learn from them.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Rich Higgins

Richard. I am SOOO interested in hearing about Bill Dudley. When he would show up at the calling contests Jim Dougherty said that everyone else competed for second place. What did Bill do differently?
Jim Dougherty's rabbit distress is about the best I have heard, yet Bill beat him consistantly?
What calls did he use. Can you describe his technique?

caller223

Rich,  your asking an old guy to remember how someone sounded 40+ years ago ??  I don't have one now but Circe put out a 45 RPM with Bill on one side and Del Western on other side.  Bills advice on my first contest was shocking- he said make as much noise as you can, these judges never heard a rabbit anyway !!
Bill was involved with Circe when I knew him, however His Dad and bill both advertises for Thompson Calls- Don't know if before or later. 
Don't know if you know the story of Bills death ??  He had started taking guys out to hunt, one of them accidently shot him in leg , Bill managed to drive himself to Dr. but had leg amputated.  Then sometime later Bill Got arrested for drinking, put in back of patrol car with another guy, cops left car running while they were in coffee place and killed Bill and other guy with carbon monoxide from car.
BTW I slowly changed calling to more lilke Del Western,  just simple wah wah wah like rabbit caught by dogs.
Richardl Granthalm       never got out to AZ to see sister and you but still want to.

ohiobob

Damn  :shck: they left them in the car while eating DOUGHNUTS !!!!!! W T F,,what year was this and where ? Must not have been recent or we would have seen it on Court TV with the Multi Million Dollar Law suit,,That is a SAD Day when a Guide is shot by a Bonehead like that and then has his Life turned COMPLETLY upside down like that  :sad: :argh: I have never heard of the Guy But sounds like he knew what he was doing with Coyotes,,and Judges
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???