Started by Coulter, May 08, 2008, 08:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Guess I have to figure this thing out first :wo: :biggrin:

cb223

CHAD

Coulter

Don't ask...if I was only a computer geek like Jim :eyebrownod:

How do you get you tube crap to play in here?

FinsnFur

At the end of your Utube video link is a code made up of numbers and letter, something like this "gN284kdw"

Make your post, and then where ever you want the video to be, click on the little UTube button above the smilies. It'll drop the code into the post for you.

youtube=425,350]Put that number letter code in between here[/youtube
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Aha...I knew I was doing something wrong. I was putting the entire URL into the brackets :nofgr: Thanks Jim I will grant you immunity for a day :innocentwhistle:

Steve

DirtyDog

Quote from: Coulter on May 09, 2008, 06:18:11 AM
Thanks Jim I will grant you immunity for a day :innocentwhistle:

Is this Americas Next top Dance Model Top Chef Dance Crew Fins and Fur or somethin?  :confused:

Sorry, my wife watches all them damn reality shows and it drives me nuts. I usually just go upstairs and watch the Outdoor Chanel.  :yoyo:

Coulter

Oh crap...it didn't even dawn on me. My wife watches all of that crap too. It looks like the airwaves from the TV are permeating through the house. I'm being brainwashed and didn't even know it. It really ticks me off when she sits there and watches Flava of Love or some other ghetto trash reality show. :doh2: I thought I taught her better than that :doh2:

Steve

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh2: :laugh2: @ "reality" shows!!! If there is a director there it's sure as hell NOT reality!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Quote from: HaMeR on May 09, 2008, 04:23:23 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh2: :laugh2: @ "reality" shows!!! If there is a director there it's sure as hell NOT reality!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ain't that the truth. LOL! Glad we only watch 5 channels, History, Spike, Outdoor, Disney, and Cartoon. The last one is for me.  :eyebrownod:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori