• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Covid

Started by FinsnFur, March 21, 2020, 12:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I dont know. I'm sure having a hard time convincing myself that there is not an agenda behind this. :wo: Too many thing just dont add up. :confused:
I finally decided to hit a grocery store this afternoon and was surprised at how hard they have been hit and not able to recover. Empty bread shelves, empty noodle shelves, paper products bare minimum left, canned goods wiped clean.
One of the Super centers here has put the kabosh on hoarding and is making people put things back that are over the limits. (rationing?)
After lunch today we were told to prepare the plant as if we wont be back on Monday. Not that we wont, but just in case. Shortly after that I began to catch wind of the "essential" letters being sent out to the businesses and manufactures that were to remain open during closure orders. John Deere because they have farming equipment and parts, grocery stores, hospitals.
My oldest daughter is an accountant at a large Lumber yard / hardware chain. They were proclaimed as essential as her state of Illinois was put on a shelter order. (stay home) starting tomorrow at midnight I believe.
We havent gotten a letter at our manufactured homes facility so were playing one day at a time. And I'm pretty sure since our governor is a slack jawwed, clueless, left wing, hind tit sucking prick, were going to be put on a shelter order just like Illinois very soon. And most likely because Illinois did it.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I am not afraid of this virus. I feel like it's honestly nothing more then a crazy flu strain. I'm not a doctor thats just how I feel. I'm more afraid of how people are acting and being manipulated to react, then I am of the virus. How far are they going to go? :confused: How crazy are they going to get?
I'm in a very rural area myself, I cannot even imagine whats going on in the heavily populated areas right now.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

The whole damn country has gone crazy! Stores are empty people are hoarding everything from gas to toilet paper. Just about everyone in my family is working from home now schools are all shut down.
I hear people are hoarding guns and ammunition now too. And to top it off Kenny Rogers died at age 81, you have to have some respect for a man that tapped ole Dolly!  :yoyo:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👏👏👏👏👏

nastygunz

Don't think all of the big countries like China Russia Iran etc. arent  watching the patterns and reactions and distribution of this virus. Just in case they decide to release something really nasty next time.

Todd Rahm

I have just the opposite problem. I’m stuck at work on the slope working because they don’t want to fly anyone up here that might start the Corona snowball. I guess it’s better then the guys stuck off, not getting paid. As it is now, I’ll be up here for 7 & 1/2 weeks, and that’ll probably be extended.

nastygunz

That sounds like a good time to me except the work part  :innocentwhistle:

bambam

I believe this virus was genetically engineered , probably as a bioweapon, and was intentionally released. I obviously have no proof, but many reports of it having RNA /Dna strands inserted, which did not happen in nature. I believe it was intentionally released to collapse our economy and prevent Pres. Trump from getting re-elected.

I also believe their plan is backfiring on them. Word is a lot of indictments are being unsealed and a lot of deep state criminals being arrested while things are locked down and many people staying home.

Credible reports out now that a combination of chloroquine, a proven safe anti-malarial drug, and zithromycin, a proven antibiotic, cure the coronavirus 100 %. POTUS has said he has instructed the FDA to fast track approval to use it off-label for this virus. This just confirms my suspicions that it was genetically engineered , because antibiotics do not kill viruses , hence it must have had bacterial DNA/RNA insertions to make the virus survive longer on surfaces. Viruses typically only survive a few hours on surfaces, such as plastic, metal, wood. This virus survives up to 5 days on surfaces, more typical of a bacteria.
  Of course I could be wrong, only time will tell, but strange that it has killed very few children, very few blacks, and kills twice as many men as women. Strange indeed.

I personally am not afraid of this virus, I don't think it is any more deadly than the normal flu, but am taking normal precautions as I do for the flu every year.

Hope all of you stay safe and well, God bless you all and God bless POTUS.

HaMeR

Since I refuse to live in fear of this man made virus and the gubment I stand pat in my way of life. I get it & either live or die. So be it. I don't get it & live or die. Again,, so be it.

I too believe this is an engineered solution to the over population of the World & it's inability to sustain billions of people procreating at the rate it is going. I've never believed Mars would be an effective solution to this so here we are. Abortion won't slow the growing population. Disease,,however,, will reduce it. Which leads me to my next thought.

This disease affects the people that are more gov't dependant. The elderly & sick are considered in some parts of the World strains on gov't spending. And with people living longer than ever plus the cost of health care that strain is more apparent now than ever.

The hoarding is a by product of the news media blowing this all out of proportion. If you or I did this on a local level we would be jailed for inciting a riot or something of that nature. But since it's the news media & their outlets,, all is well.

All of these "non essential" location shutdowns are going to be followed by 1st,, inter state travel either essential or nonessential,, then 2nd,,all "nonessential" intra state travel. At that point I will make a point of driving from Ohio to West Virginia to get a few "essentials" such as floating weedless rubber frogs & a new rod & reel. Ok,, I'm buying ammo & toilet paper too.

I believe if we,, as a society,, succumb to all this propaganda we will all lose every freedom & liberty bestowed upon us by the greatest generation of men God ever created,, Our Founding Fathers!! While we have enjoyed the freedoms of many great generations since that time frame it still took that very 1st group of men to say enough is enough & we're not gonna take it anymore. Now get the hell out!!

If you're still reading the blatherings of a fool I feel for you. And I appreciate the time you took to read this.

In ending think about this,,, how long has it taken the gubment to begin shutting this Nation down merely from a travel standpoint? Don't think for a second that they can't shut the monetary aspect down in less than 4 days without any of us knowing it.

Sorry for the rant.  :whew:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bambam

Quote from: HaMeR on March 21, 2020, 03:42:20 PM
Since I refuse to live in fear of this man made virus and the gubment I stand pat in my way of life. I get it & either live or die. So be it. I don't get it & live or die. Again,, so be it.

I too believe this is an engineered solution to the over population of the World & it's inability to sustain billions of people procreating at the rate it is going. I've never believed Mars would be an effective solution to this so here we are. Abortion won't slow the growing population. Disease,,however,, will reduce it. Which leads me to my next thought.

This disease affects the people that are more gov't dependant. The elderly & sick are considered in some parts of the World strains on gov't spending. And with people living longer than ever plus the cost of health care that strain is more apparent now than ever.

The hoarding is a by product of the news media blowing this all out of proportion. If you or I did this on a local level we would be jailed for inciting a riot or something of that nature. But since it's the news media & their outlets,, all is well.

All of these "non essential" location shutdowns are going to be followed by 1st,, inter state travel either essential or nonessential,, then 2nd,,all "nonessential" intra state travel. At that point I will make a point of driving from Ohio to West Virginia to get a few "essentials" such as floating weedless rubber frogs & a new rod & reel. Ok,, I'm buying ammo & toilet paper too.

I believe if we,, as a society,, succumb to all this propaganda we will all lose every freedom & liberty bestowed upon us by the greatest generation of men God ever created,, Our Founding Fathers!! While we have enjoyed the freedoms of many great generations since that time frame it still took that very 1st group of men to say enough is enough & we're not gonna take it anymore. Now get the hell out!!

If you're still reading the blatherings of a fool I feel for you. And I appreciate the time you took to read this.

In ending think about this,,, how long has it taken the gubment to begin shutting this Nation down merely from a travel standpoint? Don't think for a second that they can't shut the monetary aspect down in less than 4 days without any of us knowing it.

Amen . For those who are skeptical, do some research on Bill Gates, who has repeatedly talked about pandemics, population control, and who makes many millions on " vaccines " , and supposedly has a patent on this virus. He is also being sued in India for his Foundation experimenting on young kids with vaccines.  Also tied in with the Clintons. This man is evil. Research for yourselves, the world is waking up to the evil of these people.

https://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/euzmen/pirbright_institute_funded_by_the_bill_and/

one thing I forgot to mention ; whoever created this virus, whether it's a bioweapon created by the military or by the deep state, they would not release it if they didn't have a CURE , not a vaccine, a cure .

Okanagan

Guess I am in the middle.  I think the hoarding and fear is mostly news media driven, by “reporters” who would gladly see Americans die or lose all of their life savings if they think they could spin it to hurt Trump.

OTOH the deaths are real and a huge majority are old people with health problems.  My wife and are in that group.  I don't want to die because I dared the virus to get me. 

Wife and I have been self isolated for nearly 4 weeks, enjoying life, doing yard work and driving up in our local mountains to hunt lions and to take her for a drive in gorgeous Christmas card snow scenes.  Sun here, fresh spring snow in the mountains.     

I still can't figure why we/authorities don't isolate at-risk old people like me, and let the rest of the world carry on as usual.

Yesterday morning the mob rush finally hit here.  Costco was jammed.  DIL drove on by, never stopped.  She didn't want to be in that kind of crowd, so she went back late last night just before the pharmacy closed to pick up a prescription.    Nearly all of the main stuff people have stocked up on was all gone well over 3 weeks ago here.  The mobs are going after slim pickings and rationed restocked items.

The virus seems man made/modified according to reports I cautiously trust. I'd guess the Chinese were tinkering with bio war and it got out of the lab. 

pitw

Quote from: HaMeR on March 21, 2020, 03:42:20 PM

Great rant.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

The bread aisle at the local supermarket, the liquor store is doing fine!

HaMeR

Okanagan-- Please don't read into my post that I'm throwing caution to the wind. We have sanitizer & clorox wipes in the truck & car and use them when we leave a store or get gas. I Wish you and your family the absolute best in these times. Please stay safe & continue what you are doing. My dad is 90 1/2 now. He's not getting out as much and I think he's made the same sound decision you've made.

Empty food shelves all over the Country with beer caves overflowing. Sounds like Anheuser Busch was prepared. I haven't drank in just shy of 30yrs so I only know what I hear on that subject. YMMV

Yesterday the Lady in front of me was paying $7.24 for Marlboro cigs!!  Unrelated I know.  :eyebrow:

With all of today's stay at home technology there was a line to push buttons on a big red steel box to get a movie to watch at home. NOBODY was wearing gloves!!

The essential stores are still open as we know but with shorter hours. Now we have the same number of shoppers from a 14hr day all there at the same time during a 10hr day. Am I the only idiot that sees this?

Conspiracy theories or not I'm simply thinking out loud. I believe President Trump is doing the right things but he's only one man who has to believe the intel he is being given.

The entire news media should absolutely be ahamed of themselves for this shit storm they have created & are fueling. I believe this is a bad thing we're dealing with. But that gives them no right to push billions of panic buttons all at once.

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Quote from: Okanagan on March 21, 2020, 07:28:18 PM
Guess I am in the middle.  I think the hoarding and fear is mostly news media driven, by “reporters” who would gladly see Americans die or lose all of their life savings if they think they could spin it to hurt Trump.

OTOH the deaths are real and a huge majority are old people with health problems.  My wife and are in that group.  I don't want to die because I dared the virus to get me. 

Wife and I have been self isolated for nearly 4 weeks, enjoying life, doing yard work and driving up in our local mountains to hunt lions and to take her for a drive in gorgeous Christmas card snow scenes.  Sun here, fresh spring snow in the mountains.     

I still can't figure why we/authorities don't isolate at-risk old people like me, and let the rest of the world carry on as usual.

Yesterday morning the mob rush finally hit here.  Costco was jammed.  DIL drove on by, never stopped.  She didn't want to be in that kind of crowd, so she went back late last night just before the pharmacy closed to pick up a prescription.    Nearly all of the main stuff people have stocked up on was all gone well over 3 weeks ago here.  The mobs are going after slim pickings and rationed restocked items.

The virus seems man made/modified according to reports I cautiously trust. I'd guess the Chinese were tinkering with bio war and it got out of the lab.

Clyde has it right.  The virus originated in Wuhan China, the home of China's only level 4 bio lab.  I believe it escaped or possibly was released on purpose.  China has 1.2 billion people. Their government could care less if a few thousand die.  But the effect on the western powers is catastrophic and enormously advantageous to them.  Cripple the US economy with out ever dropping a nuclear bomb. 

I got bad sick in late February and I never get sick except for a cold once in a long while.  Acute bronchitis the doctor said. I was short of breath, had a low temp, coughed like crazy, lungs filled with mucus so bad I woke my self up from wheezing and gurgling noises. The doc shot me up with antibiotics and pills and sent me home. About a week and a half later I started to get better.  My wife went through it also. She had a temp of 102 degrees.  If I had any underlying health problems, I might be dead right now.   They were not testing for the Chinese virus in February so I don't know for sure that is what I had but its the worst I've been sick in my life. 

This crap is no joke.

JohnP

Quote from: HaMeR on March 22, 2020, 06:14:37 AM
The entire news media should absolutely be ahamed of themselves for this shit storm they have created & are fueling. I believe this is a bad thing we're dealing with. But that gives them no right to push billions of panic buttons all at once.

AGREE 100%, but also spread the blame around to your state politicians and your neighbors.  Politicians who capitalize on this for political gain and your neighbors for all the hoarding denying critical foodstuff and health items for those who need it.  I'll be eighty this year but I'll be damned if I'm going to let this BS get the best of me.  NEWS FLASH:  We are all going to die, sooner or later and there is no getting around it. 

As I said in an earlier post:  FEAR IS CONTAGIOUS AND SO IS PANIC.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

JohnP

Something else to think about.  When was the last time your government and clergy told you NOT to go to CHURCH? 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

Diane had these very same symptoms for 3 weeks in December. Took 3 weeks to get over it without any Dr visits. Guess we're lucky she is a very healthy woman.

I agree Mr. John.  As for President trump I think he's going on his advisors word. State & local are going by the media. And honestly,, we are not getting the full truth in all of this from anybody.

While fear & panic are,, at a basic level,, 2 different things,, they feed off each other creating widespread chaos in a time when people need to control their thinking, behavior & their habits. However,, due to all the gubment funded programs too many people are now unable to think for themselves & need the gov't & the media to tell them how to live their lives. What a shame.

fear-- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
panic-- sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behavior.

Fear & panic are not only contagious,, they are also tools which have been used to ruin Nations for centuries.

Admittedly I'm not very smart. But I know what I see & I believe more of what I see then what I read & hear.

Johnny-- I'm glad you & the Mrs are ok & got thru that. It was great to see you at LBL again. Thanks for stopping by when we were leaving that morning.

Jim C.-- This is a great post with a lot of great reading. Thanks for getting it started. I look forward to more posts on this.

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Quote from: JohnP on March 22, 2020, 01:15:18 PM
Something else to think about.  When was the last time your government and clergy told you NOT to go to CHURCH?

Great point.

Ohio's governor disallows congregations of 100 or more people. That started last week here.

I'm still baffled at the notion of cutting back store hours & trying to serve the same number of people in a shorter time span as being a good idea.  :confused: :confused:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Its official!! At 11:59 tonight Ohio is on "lockdown". We can't go anywhere except the store, hospital, work,hiking,walking the dog,hunting,fishing,etc,,etc,,etc,,,,,,,,   :loco:

The govnah wants us to keep our safe distance & not be cooped up.  :confused:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Okanagan

Quote from: HaMeR on March 22, 2020, 06:14:37 AM
Okanagan-- Please don't read into my post that I'm throwing caution to the wind. We have sanitizer & clorox wipes in the truck & car and use them when we leave a store or get gas. I Wish you and your family the absolute best in these times. Please stay safe & continue what you are doing. My dad is 90 1/2 now. He's not getting out as much and I think he's made the same sound decision you've made.

Thanks for being gracious.  My post seemed more critical than I intended.  I think most of us are in about the same place of disgust with the media, with the overblown panic reaction and yet looking at a real disease that may kill some of us older weaker ones. As John indicated, we should not be surprised that we are going to die sometime, maybe soon.  We should always be ready. Old Crazy Horse had it right when he said, "Today is a good day to die."  He was right as he saw it with the world, with his family and warriors around him, so it was always a good day to die.  He was ready all the time.

You are handling it, such as gas fill ups, about the same as we are, except that our kids are making all of the runs to stores for us.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HaMeR on March 23, 2020, 10:41:10 AM
Its official!! At 11:59 tonight Ohio is on "lockdown". We can't go anywhere except the store, hospital, work, hiking, walking the dog ,hunting, fishing, etc, etc, etc,,,,,,,,

But are we allowed to drive to the fishing spot because I don't have one in my backyard?