• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

ORION Screamin Laminates make Great Stcoking Stuffers!

Started by Orion, December 06, 2010, 08:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday but finally able to post some calls in three new colors.  Same great ORION 1/2 inch tone board and step drilled/thin wall design.  Easy to produce a wide range of sounds from a fawn bleat/raspy jack and going clear up to the baby cottontail and puppy wine or even nice female howls when needed.  I will make a matching Closed Reed or one of my Magnum Calls in matching wood if you would like a set.  The Magnum is the same ORION call but has a 4 inch body and a larger bell opening.  Calls are $15 each, $30 for a set, includes shipping, USPS.  You also have the option of a thinner .0075" thick reed vice the .010' reed if you want a little bit different sound.

#A1 Blk/Brown/Olive/Wine  #A2 Brown/Wine/Natural  #A3  Brown/Olive/Orange

Some more calls ready for the field.....
#B1 Blue/Blk  #B2 Brown/Blk/Natural  #B3 Red/Black

#C1 Charcoal Silver #C2 Brown #C3  Brown/Charcoal Silver

Example of the thin wall design.....

ORION shirts are available for $24 each - or get a shirt and a laminte call still $36.

ORION Long Sleeve T-Shirts

Shirts are high quality 100% Cotton with the ORION Logo on the left chest and "ORION Calls" down the left sleeve.  Shirts are "sand" color and come in Med, Lrg, XLrg 2XL and 3XL.    The shirts are available for $24 each - shirt and a laminte call still only $36.   All prices include shipping, USPS.

Thanks for your time!!

Doug
ORION Calls

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com