• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

forgive your enemy but remember the prick's name

bambam

The righteous shall never be removed , but the wicked shall not inherit the earth. Proverbs 10:30

bambam

Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they are in trouble again.

bambam

Many people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

alcohol does not solve problems, but neither does milk

pitw

Critters learn which land is safe. :shrug:

bambam

Anytime you see a turtle on top of a fencepost , you know he had some help. Alex Hayley

bambam

There are 2 ways to live your life ; one is as though nothing is a miracle, and one is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein

pitw

bambam

ice flying off a moving vehicle can be dangerous .

bambam

Riches profit not in the day of wrath , but righteousness delivereth from death . proverbs 11  : 4

pitw

Deer season and wrecked trucks go hand in hand. :confused:

bambam

watching a bobcat stalk a deer is better than any TV show  ever made.

pitw

bambam

Quote from: pitw on November 19, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
Who won?

RayElla and I were watching a doe and fawn today. I saw a bobcat come over the top of the ridge, a BIG one. He stalked to within 3 FEET of the fawn. I expected an attack any second, but the doe either saw or winded him. She went after that cat and chased him clear out of sight. Awesome to watch .

pitw

Quote from: bambam on November 19, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: pitw on November 19, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
Who won?

RayElla and I were watching a doe and fawn today. I saw a bobcat come over the top of the ridge, a BIG one. He stalked to within 3 FEET of the fawn. I expected an attack any second, but the doe either saw or winded him. She went after that cat and chased him clear out of sight. Awesome to watch .

That would have been cool as [L] to witness. :yoyo: :yoyo:

Did ya forget your gun again. :confused:

bambam

HAHA , no we had a gun . Illegal to shoot small game the first  3 days of buck season. Another one of those stupid West Virginia laws.  :doh2:

bambam

It's difficult to shoot a buck if you are sitting in your truck warming your toes .  :doh2: :argh:

pitw

Quote from: bambam on November 20, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
It's difficult to shoot a buck if you are sitting in your truck warming your toes .  :doh2: :argh:

Is this due to more stupid laws, or is your window roller downer broke? :confused: