• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2020 LBL Venue

Started by coyote101, August 29, 2019, 11:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Ok fellas, let's figure out where we want to stay during the LBL hunt next year.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

My vote is Aurora, the convenience of in room bath and shower,full kitchen cell phone service, cable TV and store with gas station close by not to mention a restaurant.
Plus no government shut down, makes it my pick.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

slagmaker

Only problem with Aurora is no central place to gather for saturday night festivitie.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

I can see that, but I'm sure it's doable. Not many came last yr because of the shut down.
Some of the cabins at the Aurora campground are Hugh and several can be opened up to accommodate alot of people.
One of those could hold the meeting I would think!
What was wrong with the place that was used last yr? I wasn't there!

slagmaker

Wasnt a thing wrong with last years venue, nothing at all. Nice big shelter house, fireplace, well lit. I am sure there are all kinds of options for the gathering.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Ok thanks! I wasn't sure I hadn't heard anyone say anything good or bad about it.
I'm sure we could use it if we asked.
It could be a great place to meet and hang out under the roof even if it rained or snowed, were not any more separated at the two places as we are at the cabins.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

Well, the motel was nice. But I like the campground better myself.

Sent from my SM-S357BL using Tapatalk

WldWldWest

I liked Aurora but I'll go with the majority
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

riverboss

I asked Pat to change my vote to it doesn't matter! I will be staying in Aurora so my vote shouldn't count, I must be able to have contact with my wife, her situation hasn't gotten much better and never will.
Last yr took a load off my mind and hers while I was gone, if something happens to me she would probable have to go to a rest home and live. so being able to call her and tell her I'm in the room and ok let's her sleep at night.
Just knowing she can call me anytime gives her a sense of security that we never had at wranglers.
I don't want my vote that doesn't mean anything to cause others to stay somewhere that they don't.
Plus if I have to at the last minute I could bring her along, she could never do wranglers not having a bathroom.
Thanks Dan

KySongDog

The Aurora cabins are nicer than LBL but you pay an additional $25 or more per night for them. I was a no preference vote but now my pocket book is saying "re-think that decision, Johnny".    :biggrin:   

coyote101

So far the poll is trending towards Aurora.  :readthis: Keep the votes coming. 

Pat
NRA Life Member

coyote101

NRA Life Member

KySongDog

Just curious. What was decided?

coyote101

Quote from: KySongDog on November 10, 2019, 12:12:09 PM
Just curious. What was decided?

Of course, everyone gets to make their own choice, but the poll is trending towards Aurora. I think my group and I will be in Aurora.

Pat 
NRA Life Member