• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jimmie in Kentucky

Started by gravesco hunter, December 02, 2020, 06:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravesco hunter

Haven't posted in a while but i just wanted to drop in and say a word about Jimmie since i know the LBL hunt was important to him.Jimmie has been in the hospital since Thanksgiving day, heart issues and COPD he has not done well and it is still not clear if he will make it. We have never agreed on very much and we haven't spoke in years but i know some of you guys are his friends so i thought you should know about him. I am sure he would like any prayers sent his way.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Prayers for Jimmy!

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

slagmaker

Prayers for a full and total recovery for Jimmy
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

FinsnFur

Havent heard anything from Jimmie in a long long time. Here's to hoping things take a turn for the better for him.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

gravesco hunter

They took jimmie off the ventilater today and he is much better but his heart is only working at 10% so he has quite a way to go.

pitw

gravesco hunter, I want to thank you for the info you posted.  I call Jimmie a few times a year and he has not been really up for some time.  I wish him a return to health maybe for selfish reasons but I'd really miss his BS if he leaves us forever. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Best of luck Jimmy, like pitw I enjoyed the banter back and forth, and hopefully it will continue in the near future.  Gravesco if you should see him tell him I said hello.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

ilcoyote

I will let Stan and lance know bout Jimmy. Those who talk with Jimmy will you tell him know the boys from southern IL is thinking bout him

pitw

JohnP, one of the hilites of my trip to the LBL was around the camp fire and it was great having Jimmie and CCP BSing for a few hours after everyone else went to bed.  Watching CCP waiver like a young aspen tree in 80mph winds discussing coyote hunting with two other total BSers was hysterical and it will be one of my favorite memory's the day I die. 
Putting my stinking boots by Pats bed at 4am was fun too. :alscalls:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

Saw a post on Facebook today from Jimmy he seems to doing some better
Fuzzy

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on December 08, 2020, 06:58:51 PM
JohnP, one of the hilites of my trip to the LBL was around the camp fire and it was great having Jimmie and CCP BSing for a few hours after everyone else went to bed.  Watching CCP waiver like a young aspen tree in 80mph winds discussing coyote hunting with two other total BSers was hysterical and it will be one of my favorite memory's the day I die. 
Putting my stinking boots by Pats bed at 4am was fun too. :alscalls:

CCP we haven't heard from him in a long time. He needs to come back!  Pat is retired Army, I'm sure he had more than a few stinking boots place under his bunk.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

I hope Jimmie pulls through OK.  I hated to see him leave like he did but every man does what he thinks is right for him.

CCP is doing well. I talk to him from time to time.

gravesco hunter

Jimmie is back home, his heart is working about 40%. He still has a way to go.

riverboss

Good news, hope he make a full recovery.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk