• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL Snow

Started by Mallardsr, January 29, 2007, 07:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallardsr

Hate to get yall all excited but...................SNOW. They are callin for it. Pack ypur long handles  13 for a low friday night. Did someone say they were tent camping? RP

FinsnFur

As long as it isnt so deep I cant drive in it, I'll be right at home.  :eyebrow:

Brent called tonight and said it got to 17 down there last night and his pipes froze.  :confused:
It got up to 6 degrees here last night and I had the bedroom window open.  :shrug:

Thanks for the update Mallard
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Brings back memories of the first hunt 5 years ago,Temps 13 I froze my butt off. I had just moved from Fla a few months earlier.

Went to work this morning it said 11 on the rearview mirror. Did get to 19 and I came home.

I sure hope it snows intead of rains should make for some good hunting.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jimmie in Ky

Yeh , and you remember how all those tracks threw everybody off that first year too. Way too much sign and no real knowledge of how they moved around. I don't knwo which would be worse, the frozen ground and no sign or two or three days worht of it sitting around out there. Cold as it will be this little 3 inch snow wil stay a powder and you won't be able to age the sign right.

I think either way we land I am going with what they have already told me. Jimmie