• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One left (Salt Cedar)

Started by Coulter, October 26, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

This is the last Jakyl I have left out of a batch of calls. I'll ship it along to you for $21 (that includes shipping). Its a cottontail distress made with salt cedar. And trust me when I say the picture really doesn't do this call justice. So here it is front and back...

Thanks for looking,
Steve

riverboss

Steve I will take it. Pm me.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Coulter

gravesco hunter

If it sounds as good as it looks they don't have a chance

riverboss

Thank you Steve.

Coulter

Thanks Gravesco...They sure do sound good all right. Dan knows, that's why he's getting himself another.

riverboss

Steve makes a great call not to mention a very pretty call also.
I believe my last one was jackrabbit.

gravesco hunter

Bought a shopsmith,plan on turning out some calls,but i am sure it will be along time ,if ever before they look as good as yours

Coulter

Oh heck, its the wood that makes the calls pretty, all I do is take away all the ugly. Give me a shout if you need help with anything.

Steve

riverboss

Graves I play with making some calls its a lot of fun. I have several calls from call makers that I really like and some I have made.
Steve makes some great calls and uses some really fancy woods that are almost to nice to hunt with! Almost!

Coulter

I'm glad you clarified that Dan by saying "almost". :whew: The calls are made to hunt with and should take some abuse in the field. Get 'em dirty, they'll clean up when you bring 'em home.

riverboss

Got the call Steve it looks and sounds great as all ways!

Coulter

Thanks Dan...Hope it brings a lot of fur to your gun this season.