• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL Pic Slideshow

Started by KySongDog, February 07, 2010, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Here's several pics I took at the LBL.  There are too many to copy here so here is a slideshow.

LBL 2010

Raven42

Nice slide show Simp. Thanks for sharing.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Frogman

Semp,

That's a really good way to do the pictures.  I need to figure out how to do mine that way!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JDMiller

Semp.... it was good to spend a little time with you..weedwalker & everyone else I met. Never could find the time last night to swing back by but thats just the way it goes.

I did get back to LBL this afternoon. My second stand in area 7... about 15 minutes in... yote came out of no where. He came in on my right side in the thick stuff and just could'nt get on him.. then he was gone. It would have been a "maybe"with a shotgun but definitely a no with a scoped rifle. Oh...welll at least I know theres a few survivors of 2010 LBL hunt. :eyebrownod:

Again... good meeting everyone.
JD

Jeb

Very nice slideshow Semp ! :congrats: :congrats:
                    Jeb

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Cool way to show the pics Semp!  Enjoyed getting to meet you bud! Now I know the popcorn dude! lol  :corn:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

Quote from: Jeb on February 07, 2010, 10:28:11 PM
Hmmm was at the login......no slideshow.

Jeb, try it again.  I think I screwed up my photobucket account but maybe got it fixed.  I think.   :nono:

iahntr

Nice slideshow Semp !
Thanks a lot for puttin it up !
Scott

kyfuzzyface

Great Pictures Semp Glad to get to meet you. I hope I can get my pictures on a slideshow like that. I'll be working on it
Fuzzy

weedwalker

Great slideshow Semp. I had a great time huntin' with you too. :yoyo:

HaMeR

Purdy cool the way that came out Semp. Ya done good.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Cool slide show Semp. I'm gonna try to do mine that way.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FinsnFur

That turned out slick Semp...and ya had quite a stock pile of good pics
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Thanks for the pictures Semp, really enjoyed them.  Think I'll have to add the LBL Hunt to my bucket list.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

I think I can speak for everyone that we would sure love to see you at the next LBL, John.    ;yes;

HaMeR

It would be great to have you there John!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  You would be well taken care of for sure.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

Nice pic's Semp :highclap: thanks for sharing all mine didn't turn out. :sad:

Semp it sure was good seeing and talking to you again. Cant wait to next year hopefully we can spend some more time together.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jimmie in Ky

Now , why do I have trouble believing Rich  :wo: Jimmie

pitw

Semp I don't know how to thank you for them pics :confused:, I'm sitting here 800some miles away and poof.......... there I was right back at the place where I'd just enjoyed possibly the 5 best consecutive days of my life :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.  Meeting you was high on my list of to item's :readthis: and wow was I impressed :biggrin: :biggrin:.  You I'd never be afraid to ride the river with[well maybe a little :innocentwhistle:] and your smile with or without the mischievous  :wink: was all I needed to stay warm :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.