Started by KySongDog, April 07, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDog

Bills Custom Calls

I should start now then
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

hammeryotes

Hey guys! I'm new to this site but I live next door to the LBL and hunt it an awful lot.  I really want to get involved with the annual hunt this year and meet some new friends.  I pretty much hunt alone mainly because I don't have anybody to hunt with.  I moved here from Oregon last fall.  Is there any way I can get paired up with someone to hunt with?  Let me know what the dates are and how the thing goes.  I have located a bunch of coyotes again this year while hunting deer all season.  Next cold snap and I'll start calling varmits daily.  That's a great place to do it.  Look forward to seeing you all this Feb!!

KySongDog

Welcome to FnF, hammeryotes! 

You won't have any problem finding someone to hunt with.  Some guys like to hunt alone and some don't mind taking one or two along.   Be sure to bring some hip waders for the evening sessions around the campfire.  The BS gets pretty deep.   :roflmao:

Semp

sdLBLhunter

Hey hammeryotes!  I live and go to school down here in Murray, and like you I hunt those wiley LBL yotes quite a bit.  We should meet up some time and head out there.  Whereabouts do you live in the area?

hammeryotes

I live out between mayfield and Symsonia.  I would love to hook up and get after em' some time. I'll send a PM or visa versa and we'll get eachothers Phone #'s.  Thanks for the reply guys.  I'm looking into cabin rentals right now.  If there's nothing available I'll probab;y just throw up a tent and rough it.

Jimmie in Ky

I am going thursday afternoon if this danged weather gets the heck out of here. Maybe there won't be a lot of human traffic that day wiping out a lot of sign. Jimmie

hammeryotes

Hey Jimmie in KY, we were going to do something last winter and we never got it done. That was my bad.  If you're going out this week and want some company, let me know. I'll meet you guys some where and we'll do it.  I can't seem to figure out how to send a PM on this forum.  Lame huh.  Anyhow, If any of you guys want to meet up send me a PM or an e-mail @ timbercutter@gmail.com.  Thanks!

DirtyDog

Quote from: hammeryotes on December 10, 2007, 04:11:26 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to send a PM on this forum.  Lame huh.

Hey Hammeryotes.....your not crazy....you need to have 25 posts in order to send PM's. Keep in mind that there are rules about posting to increase your post count. Something about castration.  :confused: Just kidding.