• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2008 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by FinsnFur, August 22, 2007, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Reply to this thread whether or not you'll be able to make it, and I'll edit the list every evening.

• Without out a doubt, I'll be there.
  • I'm going to try like hell.
  • I sure wish I could but...

Brent Saxton (KeeKee)
coyotehunter_1
CCP
Studabaka
Bopeye
Semp
Centerfire_223
Roundman
bushmaster
Mallardsr
Silvertip
DirtyDog
topdawg
~Ace~
Carolina Coyote
arse
securpro
bnccont
weedwalker
songdog
Shottaker
wv_yoter
PimpDaddy
MarknTennessee
Bluesman
hammeryotes
ricky b
Yotehntr
straycat
coyote101
Frogman
kcb346
Redhound80
yotefever
Hawks Feather
canine
FinsnFur
AWH
bigben
blackfish
fuzz624
nailbender
LDHunter
jdavis
Willie Nelson
Nelson
iahntr
Silencer
kiyitec
Coulter
wayne p
Jeb
Bonehead
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Without a doubt, I'll be there!      :yoyo:

yotefever

I'm right in the middle of
# Without out a doubt, I'll be there.
# I'm going to try like hell.
:doh2: :laf: :laf: :shrug:
http://www.whitcombministries.org/
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
"My Jeep won a war...Your Honda mows my yard !"

Hawks Feather

canine

Bopeye

Poor yanks........gotta have everything spelled out for ya.  :wink:

Without out a doubt, I'll be there.

Chet.........where is ya?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

centerfire_223

Without a doubt I will be there. Can't wait!!!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

I am going to try like hell

And since Cam rides w/ me and his mom won't let him say hell....

His response is,

I'll be w/ dad one way or another come heck or high water

If mom aint listening.... Hell ya. Me and you dad
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Roundman

weedwalker

bigben

I am going to try.  ya never know what might happen down the road.  truck might break down somethin unexpected comes along that involves money ya just never know.  but I am plannin on leaving here on wednsday and being there by wednsday night or thursday mornin.  then leavin early sunday.  I am still trying to get a awenser from dave but I do know he has been wanting to get out and hunt with others a good bit.  you know them video makin types they like different areas to video in. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

kiyitec

• I'm going to try like hell.

98% sure, leaving 1% for the flu bug,   & 1% for being banned from F&F for admitting that I had to ask for A kitchen pass.......

Already asked and plotting vacation days for it, $250 in dedicated envelope in gun safe saved for it so far,  KITCHEN PASS OBTAINED FROM WIFE, talked sister into letting nephew off school, Jeep fixit list dwindling, and I bought A powerball ticket so we should be good.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

blackfish

Well ,I'm going to try to git down there ! Maybe hook up  with Bill  & crew and  take a ride! I'm sure the weather and $ will  fiquire it out fer me! :confused:
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

bushmaster

Thats a big 10-4 from the Bushmaster.

I've never met so many hunters willing to help each other out.  There is no way in hell that I would miss an opportunity to take to the field with you guys.
Oh, and if by some chance the bossa man dont give me the time off.. I'll let him know where the bear shit in the buckwheat  CAUSE I'M COMIN!!!!

PS How much $$$ do I need? (ballpark)
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

bigben

I was thinkin a 1000 bucks for me would pretty much cover it.  if gas stays the price it is now and I take my truck and just me it will cost me around 350.00 just to get there and back.  not to mention the other added costs.  750 miles one way and 11 1/2 hrs. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

keekee

Well, Im not sure?  Thats the same weekend as the shot show and it is all up in the air right now.  :sad:

Brent

Bob D

DirtyDog

Holy Crap......I can not believe we are talking about this already.  :shrug: However, you knew that I would be there the day after this years ended. I will be there for sure.

coyotehunter_1

Here I am Bop...  you still got that tourist map of Clarksville?  :innocentwhistle:

Good Lord willing..... Color me RED :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.