• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2008 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by FinsnFur, August 22, 2007, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowjunkie

Brent if ya head to the shot show pic me up on the way by  :biggrin:

Coulter

I'm gonna try like hell, I'll know for sure around January...

Steve

centerfire_223

What are the exact dates for this years hunt? The first is getting to close to the weekend for me, I am ready to wait till the following weekend. That way everyone can hunt with center fires all week long instead of having to use the rim fires for part of the week.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyotehunter_1

The scheduled dates for the LBL get together are Feb. the 1st, 2nd and 3rd (the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Feb.)

LBL gets hunted pretty hard during it's February coyote/centerfire season. That is the primary reason why those opening dates were chosen.

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Quote from: NewDog on August 23, 2007, 06:51:35 PM
Holy Crap......I can not believe we are talking about this already.  :shrug: However, you knew that I would be there the day after this years ended. I will be there for sure.

Hey Dawg, we are actually late getting this started.  Last year we started on August 13.   :biggrin:

Arkyyoter

I want to come too......BUT, is it the same weekend as the SHOT Show??

Joe

Mallardsr

RED   :biggrin:

Bopeye

What is the "Shot show"? Do you shoot bourbon and the last man standing wins?  :wo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Thread Hi-Jack Alert !

Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show and Conference (SHOT)  It is a trade show for lots of neat toys.  Not open to general public. 

http://www.shotshow.com

Same weekend as LBL hunt.

awh

So if me and the wee-man do get to come it's shotguns and the 22mag?? Or........................the 350 yard killing machine know as the .17 HMR.  (How long has it been since that topic has been beat into the ground?  :roflmao:)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bopeye

Quote from: awh on August 24, 2007, 06:32:26 AM
So if me and the wee-man do get to come it's shotguns and the 22mag?? Or........................the 350 yard killing machine know as the .17 HMR.  (How long has it been since that topic has been beat into the ground?  :roflmao:)

No, that's why we do it in February. It's a month set aside for coyote hunters in the LBL to use centerfire.  :wink:

awh

So if it's held on the 1st-3rd we can use centerfire?

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Nelson

I sure wish I could, but I don't see a way.  Ya'll have a barrel of fun.

Nelson

Bopeye

Quote from: awh on August 24, 2007, 06:51:54 AM
So if it's held on the 1st-3rd we can use centerfire?

Yepper..... :yoyo:

Jeb

Put me in RED bossman ! :biggrin:
          Jeb

Jeb

Quote from: canine on August 22, 2007, 10:06:10 PM
I'm gonna try like hell

JD

Try my ass , you and Brent never miss ! Be there !!
                 Jeb

iahntr

I'd love to come and meet everyone face to face, hang out and do some huntin, but not sure if I'll be able to get off work for it. I started a new job a year ago in May, and after I take a couple more days off this Labor Day weekend to go back down to Texas to do a little huntin, I'll have it perty much used up. So right now I'd say I have about a 35% chance of goin.  I guess that puts me somewhere between the yellow and blue.   :biggrin:    Scott   
Scott

FinsnFur

I'll make ya green for now, and as always if yours or anyone elses status changes let us know...and we'll alter the list  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

I am going to try like hell.It is still a long way off and you never know what could happen between now and then.

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net