• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Christmas Came Early

Started by MI VHNTR, December 19, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

I finally got my hands on a couple of firearms that I've been looking for for quite a while. I figured that it was best to get them before any more magazine bans/firearm bans came into effect. They both use the same magazines and have a capacity of 30 + 1 rounds of 22 mag. The Kel-Tec PMR 30 pistol and CMR 30 carbine. They are both super light weight and have functioned 100% so far.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Hawks Feather

Well, Merry Christmas to you!

Jerry

HaMeR

Cool!! I havent even seen a PMR30!! Nice grab!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

MI VHNTR

A Very Merry Christmas to all of you too. The PMR 30 weighs in under 14 ounces empty too. That was part of my reason to get one. The CMR 30 comes in under 4 pounds.

I see that the PMR 30 picture doesn't show for some reason, so I'll try to repost it.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

NNice!
I have a Keltec P11 and I love it
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Kel-Tec is rumored to have a new 33 round 22 LR pistol being introduced at this years Shot show. It's supposed to be based on the PMR 30.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 21, 2018, 10:46:01 PM
NNice!

Those P11's are sweet!! I'm really wanting a PMR 30 tho!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

MI VHNTR

Quote from: HaMeR on January 09, 2019, 12:52:54 PM
Quote from: FinsnFur on December 21, 2018, 10:46:01 PM
NNice!

Those P11's are sweet!! I'm really wanting a PMR 30 tho!!

Bud's Gun Shop had some in stock after I got mine from them. You have to grab one, PMR or CMR,  when you see it. It seems that they don't stay in stock very long.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

KySongDog

I have a pmr30. Pretty sweet, light weight pistol. It eats 22 mags. Just be sure to take care loading the mag. That 30 round double stack can be tricky.

I originally wanted a cmr30 for a semi auto rifle but decided to get a CZ 512 instead. It's  a great rifle and I'm very happy with it.

MI VHNTR

Quote from: KySongDog on January 11, 2019, 05:49:02 AM
I have a pmr30. Pretty sweet, light weight pistol. It eats 22 mags. Just be sure to take care loading the mag. That 30 round double stack can be tricky.

I originally wanted a cmr30 for a semi auto rifle but decided to get a CZ 512 instead. It's  a great rifle and I'm very happy with it.

I bought a CZ 512 Tactical last year after I couldn't find a CMR 30. I really like the rifle, but the extra mags are too costly, especially considering that they are only 10 round capacity. I use it from a bench most of the time, since the CMR 30 is much lighter and easier to carry in the woods. Congrats on your CZ 512.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB