• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The 2008 Grand Fin`ale LBL Prize

Started by FinsnFur, February 23, 2008, 12:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I've decided the only way to properly thank all of you is to give the whole Fnf'r board a great big, heart felt................

BITE ME!!

In all seriousness though, I do appreciate all the sentiments expressed here. It surely does humble a fella to know that folks overlook his shortcomings.   :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Quoteoverlook his shortcomings.   

:confused:  :wo:  Aahhh never mind!!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Jeb

Congratulations Bopeye !!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:  A very deserving award !!  :congrats: :congrats:   Corey and Brent said it couldnt have went to a more deserving person !  A very cool gesture Jim and awesome artwork there Dave.   Oh and btw Dave, are you gonna market those " BITE ME " calls ?  hehe :biggrin:   Congrats again brother Bop.
                             Jeb :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Quoteoverlook his shortcomings.  

:roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
THAT'S GREAT!!!
CONGRATULATIONS  :highclap: Bopeye  :highclap:
That's one sharp call!!!
I was just wondering  :wo: is it voiced in butt squeek  :roflmao:
QuoteHis butt makes a little squeek and a DADBURN bobcat shows up.

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

possumal

Yeah Jimbo, how could he have any tallcomings?  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

All of you can BITE MY BUTT SQUEEK!!!!

HuntnCarve

Jeb,

You all won't be seeing another "Bite me" call like this one, atleast from me.  Ya gotta realize I was working under magnification.  I was seeing Bop in a way that no man should ever have to!  I'll probably need therapy! LOL!    All kidding aside.  Mr. Bopeye gave me a call this evening.  I don't think I've spoken with a finer fellow.  But most of you already know that.   As for me?  I can now cross this off my list of "Great Americans" to carve on calls...Thanks Bopeye!

Dave

Bopeye

Quote from: HuntnCarve on February 23, 2008, 06:47:03 PM
Jeb,

You all won't be seeing another "Bite me" call like this one, atleast from me.  Ya gotta realize I was working under magnification.  I was seeing Bop in a way that no man should ever have to!  I'll probably need therapy! LOL!    All kidding aside.  Mr. Bopeye gave me a call this evening.  I don't think I've spoken with a finer fellow.  But most of you already know that.   As for me?  I can now cross this off my list of "Great Americans" to carve on calls...Thanks Bopeye!

Dave

The pleasure was all mine Dave. Our conversation was quite a treat. Hopefully someday we can sit across from each other and chat in person.  :wink:
I do believe we would have a good time.  :biggrin:

Coulter

Holy Crap Dave...that is some awesome work you did there. Beautiful call (in a really twisted ugly sort of way :roflmao:) That is just outstanding.

And congratulations Bop on the call and your start in a new modeling career. Don't forget us little people :wink:

Steve

wv_yoter

Good job on the call Dave. Congrats Bop :congrats:
Jason

iahntr

Congratulations Bopeye!  :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats:
A job well done.  :laf:  :congrats: :congrats:
Scott

securpro

CONGRATULATIONS BOPEYE......... It couldn't have happened to a better guy.     :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Coulter on February 24, 2008, 07:30:50 AM

And congratulations Bop on the call and your start in a new modeling career. Don't forget us little people :wink:

Steve

Bop....  a model.   :holdon: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't know how I missed this but I found it now.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.